[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think when you see cars with blind spot mirrors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
what do you think when you see cars with blind spot mirrors?

I never used to use them but after driving my mum's car for the past year due to NEETdom I got used to it. they're really handy when parking

bought my own car and feel funny not having them anymore

would they look gay on a WRX?
>>
my new car came stock with them. pretty useful honestly. Not really needed but they are convenient
>>
>>16888851
Adjust your mirrors properly. Cars don't have blind spots.
>>
>>16888863
I do adjust them properly I usually have mine point as outward as possible.

I just find them useful for letting me know I am between the lines when parking or for the curb when parallel
>>
File: 1458847486979.jpg (63KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458847486979.jpg
63KB, 526x400px
>cars in the land of the OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR haven't already had blind spot mirrors from the factory for the last twenty years
It's been standard equipment here for ages.
>>
>his mirrors don't adjust automatically in reverse
How poor are you guys?
>>
>>16888851
Good for when your rear view mirror is blocked by something

Other than that i assume the driver has a bad neck
>>
>>16888851
I don't think anyone would notice
>>
>>16888905
Whenever I drive a newer car I get thrown off by that. Convex mirrors are nice as an addendum, but if I have to choose between one or the other I'd take a plane mirror every time.
>>
I delivery packages for a living, and use them all the time.

My car now doesn't have them, but my older car did, and I never even really used them.
>>
>>16888851
first thing I did when I got my car was slap them on because it's the only way I can see my rear tires without having to adjust my mirrors every time I want to park reverse/parallel.
>>
Extremely useful, but look kinda stupid.

They should make it so it works the same way prescription lenses do, so it's like two different types of glass but they blend seamlessly together.
>>
>>16888851
IDC if they look gay although I don't have them. They're the shit for shitty drivers.
>>
I bought my car used from someone and I got into my car about a week ago and realized both of mine were gone. I honestly think someone jacked me, there's no way they just fell off.

They're extremely useful, but not necessary.
>>
I could use them on my DD.

The mirrors don't move far enough to be properly adjusted. Thanks, GM/Chebby.

I never really think much of them - for cars shared by a couple people in a family or something they could be pretty useful to prevent needing to readjust fucking everything each time a different driver takes the wheel.
>>
>>16888863
Go drive a modern car and have fun reversing into a parking space between the lines without them
>>
>>16891071
Ford integrated them I to the regular mirrors for a while, but now everyone uses an idiot light
>>
>>16891205
>but now everyone uses an idiot light
what's this?
>>
I put them on my truck but not on my DD because they do look pretty cheesey
>>
>>16893388
Blind sport sensors, lights in your mirrors that come on when there's someone in your blind spot
>>
>>16893518

lmao, wtf, cars have those now.
>>
>>16894217
Welcome to 15 years ago you dip
>>
File: 1482001245968.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1482001245968.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Blind spot sensors are nice and all, but imagine it mulfunctioned. Thatd suck. And let me tell you, that shit doesn't work when u most need it.

With these little babies I can rely on my eye sight. And if that is mulfunctioning while I'm doing 120, then I got bigger issues.

Tldr; absolutely love the little buggers and I use it on my Volvo c30 which has blind spot sensors. Refuse to daily cars that don't have them
>>
File: Heated Blind Spot Mirror.png (120KB, 785x580px) Image search: [Google]
Heated Blind Spot Mirror.png
120KB, 785x580px
>not having pic related
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.