[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170323_144513.png (933KB, 1080x548px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_144513.png
933KB, 1080x548px
2011 cop car. Crown vic. 79,000 miles and about 250hp.

Am told it is a running mutherfucker. After researching the public and cop car differences and my own 2002 - 200hp vic daily driving i would agree.

I know and trust the driver of this car a great deal and since it's had proper maintenance and i'm a 3 hour drive away i'm buying it sight unseen.

They were offered $3,500 trade in and said "no, it will bring more at auction."

Inquire about auction. Prepared to mail a check and cross fingers.

Online auction. No reserves. My sides win, lose, or daw.

I dont really "need" a new car but i gave $2,000 for my old lady owned 02 shitbox about 4 years ago and only ever put an air compressor and bags on it. Pretty sure a bag had a hole and negligence caused the wear on the compressor but whatever.

Kinda digging the 2011 here and im fairly certain i can clean up my shitbox and get my $2,000 back or close to it.

Guessing from similar actions it shouldn't break $2,000.

If it does tho how high should i go? Will probably be my daily for 5 or 10 years and the newest vehicle i have ever owned by like 7 years.

Wat do?
>>
>>16888793
interested in rallying one of these but people said I shouldn't. started a thread about it hut a bunch of Subaru cucks derailed it
>>
>>16888793
I'd never buy a full sized sedan today but you seem to enjoy them and a 2011 will probably last you longer. Be careful with the former interceptor cars however it may have double the miles on it realistically due to idling in speed traps.

>>16888821
No shit you shouldn't try to rally it. It's a 2 ton+ land barge with an automatic transmission and RWD. You're clearly an underage bus rider.
>>
>>16888821
Fuck them mutherfuckers man. I'm litteraly building a lifted 4x4 vic when i move. Grab a few beater $500 shitboxes off of craigslist or fb. Male sure coil springs in the back and not air bags, and commence the trashing. Kind of heavy and a cock to work on but being cheap af all over makes it worth it. Getting 15 acers uf things go well. Collecting 50 of these and making a dirt track.

Fuck the haters man. Do wtf u wanna do unles someone helpful gives you a valid reason not to do it.

Seriously u are overspending if you cant find a 98+ shitbox in daily driver shape for like $1,000
>>
>>16888833
Lol, let the kid play faggot.

Its a body on frame car. Can shove truck springs and shit on it and box the frame.

It certainly wont win any shows and will break a lot but it could be fun.

We buy $500 shitboxes all the time and thrash on them.
>>
>>16888903
thank brother ncie to know im not the only one. Gonna grab some 22s and lift the fuck out of that thing. im thinking some rally lights for up top and front/back towhooks to start. Might look at an intake and exhaust kit for later on.

Gonna work on a manual swap as well:
http://jalopnik.com/385978/want-a-5-speed-crown-victoria
>>
File: IMG_20170107_160849.jpg (4MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_160849.jpg
4MB, 4640x2610px
How complete is the interior, do the rear doors work? What kind of police equipment is left on it and how chopped up is it?

You will notice a huge difference from your 2002 to a 2011 in the chassis and a little more power. Being a police car, I don't think it'll feel as "new" as a 2011 should feel new. I paid $1800 for my 2007 patrol car, daily drove for 2 years and sold it for the same. I wouldn't pay more than $4k for a perfect white 2011 patrol car.
>>
Fuck my life i got busy at work. Was dead as hell. Sorry guys. Almost had to fight fire with heavy machinery. 45mph wind here steady and 7 day fire comming at us. Kill me...
>>
>>16888961
Some vics gained a lot feom improved air intake. Should look it up
>>
>>16888990
Cool thanks. And no clue on any of thst but i have some free time at work i can tinker on it. Dude thst drives it nevef steered me wrong yet and he takes good care of shit. Not too worried.
>>
>>16889400
get a dictionary you fuck
>>
>>16888961

This kid is pissing me off now. After I eat I'm going to start doxxing him. I hope you enjoy pizza faggot
>>
>>16889445
Suck my fucking dick u cuck...
>>
>>16889481
I to. Dont dox anything u retard cuck. Or even act like u can.... fuckoff
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (399KB, 1500x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
399KB, 1500x962px
>>16888918
Panthers have always had fully boxed frames since they were introduced in 79'. All these rally panther post reek of a fresh underage bus rider with nothing but pipe dreams.

It's one thing to buy a shitbox panther for a few hundred, throw some bald 31x10.5's on it and have some fun in the woods, it's another to say your going to do a 4v swap and 5/6sp swap when he's probably never even changed his own oil.
>>
>>16888793
>buying an ex cop car as a daily
shiggy diggy. just buy a mint grandpa owned civilian one. they aren't hard to find. and for not much more money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.