[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the poorfag haters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Toyota GT86.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px)
Toyota GT86.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I know there is so much hate towards this car and so many threads on it, but lets take a look at the info shall we?

JDM cars that were hated for one reason or another while they were still being sold but liked after their discontinuation:
Supra, GTR, MR2, 240sx/Silvia, AE86, Celica, S2000, RX-7, NSX, MX-5, etc

The 86 is currently hated. Will it be liked after it's discontinuation? Let's look further...

A big reason for a cars popularity is if Japanese street racers use them. Proof.
https://youtu.be/LOR6h4PvyhA?t=4m50s

Is it featured in Initial D?
Yes it is, like all the other cars I mentioned. It will also be the last one since Initial D has ended.

So, no matter how much the poorfags who can't afford the car whine and complain. It will still be well regarded after its discontinuation. So treat it nicely.
>>
sport cars are shit and chevrolet tahoes are better cars

thats all bye
>>
Why did you make a thread knowing it would be filled with nothing but shitposting?
>>
>>16885688
The oppressed will prevail. Must get in on it while it still oppressed.
>>
>>16885688
I mean..... that's all /o/ is. Why try to fight it?
>>
File: HERESY.gif (144KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.gif
144KB, 267x199px
>>16885694
Then you are part of the problem and should be gassed with the rest. That's all it is *now*. It's not what it used to be. That was a damned long time ago, though.
>>
>>16885701
>gassed with the rest

So like 90% of us? Nothing of 4chan is what it used to be buffoon.
>>
>>16885703
>attempting to pool people into your shitty outlook
Not one of you.
>>
File: mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>16885703
>hurrdurr kids are all eating shit now better stop making ham and cheese sandwiches
>>
>>16885678
GT86 is the ultimate poorfag car though, after the Miata
>>
>>16885678
I agree. It's massively underrated now, but will be loved in 10 years time.
>>
>>16885678
id say its fairly well appreciated now.
the vast majority of people who have actually driven them seem to love them; most of the haters are just people who dont know how to compare cars with anything other than quarter mile times
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzBpvyfqVs

>wagen
>can't even sleep in it.
>>
Ford Focus RS > all your shitty Jap cars
>>
File: stripes.png (922KB, 840x629px) Image search: [Google]
stripes.png
922KB, 840x629px
>>16885802
It's really not though, it's lauded by almost every reviewer for being great fun to drive despite the lack of high power.
>>
>>16885678
>Is it featured in Initial D?
Yee, in a manner that feels forced as all hell. Initial D does a better job of warming me up to the Cappuccino than the GT 86
>>
GT86 is a great car and everybody likes them. Only kids on the internet who don't even have driver's licenses can't appreciate them for what they are. DESU I would rather an ND Miata because I'm a total faggot, but that's beside the point. They're cheap fun. And if you're willing to spend the money and it's really all you care about they make plenty of power with one of the many FI/engine swap kits available.
>>
When will the market bottom out?
>>
I like 86 and would buy it if I had money
Ignore autists and drive what you like
People drive even Hummer H2 and nobody cares
>>
>>16885807
>shooting brake
Tell me why this is a thing again? It just looks so dumb.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.