[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in the market for a S2000. But currently, a clean tittle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: HondaS2000-007.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
HondaS2000-007.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I am in the market for a S2000. But currently, a clean tittle AP2 goes for 20k. I feel like there's tons of option on the used market for that money.

what would /o/ buy for 20k?
>>
>>16877679
ae86, but would use some of the money on repairs and engine swaps
>>
For $20k? You can pick up a lightly used V8 late-year muscle car. Or for maximum desu, you can get a near new Miata or BRZ.
>>
20 corollas
>>
>>16877679
I dunno. I can't find any worthwile cars for that much anymore. It's like they all disappeared in the last two years
>>
File: feel+guy+scary.png.cf.png (99KB, 399x479px) Image search: [Google]
feel+guy+scary.png.cf.png
99KB, 399x479px
>>16877717
Seriously what happened? Feels lik every "okay" used car sky skyrocketed in price recently.
>>
s2000 is definitly overprice but I can see it comming down VERY fast.

The miata owners who wants upgrade will want a s2000 previous year, but the new mx-5 is very nice. The 2016 mx-5 has power and balance, reliability and most importantly, an absolut fun car to drive. Compared to the s2000, it is much more comfier day to day and more fun to drive around town everyday as it does not require to rev to 5000rpm to have fun.

Secondly, lots of rumor saying the new s2000 are comming. that will also affect its price of the current old ones.
>>
>>16877717

you can get evo, sti's, gti's, s4's, rx7's, amg's, m3's, 300zx tt's, mustangs and camaro's for that price

>inb4 some autist critiques every car i listed
>>
>>16877740
This is the truth right here. There are so many fun cars for $20k.
>>
WRX STI or Evo in just as good or better shape (a way better option, will be reliable if you keep a stock sized turbo), possibly a GR STi or a Evo X if you look hard enough.

C5 Corvette Z06 (fastest option)

E46 M3 with $3-5k leftover

5.0 Mustang GT

2013-14 BRZ/FRS
>>
>>16877740
The only cars of that list that I can get in my area would be the gti, the shitty v8 s4 and a run down SMG m3 e46.
>>
gonna weab out and say MK2 Supra, use the rest of the money to completely restore it and my AW11

if not that then a R32
>>
>>16877768
Then travel out of the sticks to a large metro area, retard.
>>
>>16877679
I considered one as well, but honestly couldn't justify 20k either. For like 12k-15k I'm all over it, but it's not worth 20k. They are great cars but they still have their problems and being an over 10 year old sports car, things WILL go wrong. You could get a much newer, faster, and more reliable car instead. I would consider these options: >>16877699
>>
>>16877792
I search within a distance of 200km and live close to a city with a population of >1 million. You are just a ret that would buy run down shit and then complain because it breaks down all the time.
>>
reasons why s2000 is over priced
>honda doesnt produce it anymore
>there are less and less on the road, they all snap oversteer and wrap around trees
>every miata owners want to previously upgrade to one, but now have the new Mx-5 as option
>>
>>16877679
I know it's a completely unrelated car (and the way I ended up with it is completely irrelevant to anyone else) but I was looking at S2ks and ended up with a 2009 G8 GT and I've been very happy. Maybe you wouldn't be willing to make that big of a change in plans but I've been very happy.
>>
135i if you can handle the maintenance would be my personal choice.
>>
>>16877679
Get an r32 gtr and go full nakazoto against the railguard.
>>
>>16877679

>civic Type R ep3
>megane r26 or later megane sport
>bmw m3 e46 (not my choice but it can be done)
>wrx
>yaris for 10 k and put 10 k into it to make it faster
>golf gti mk 6 and put the rest of money in rims and few good mods
>peugeot 207 with s2000 kit, engine swap and rollcage
>full miata build @ around 350 hp, full rollcage and meme stickers
>ek civic full build with jdm swap.

List is literally endless.
>>
>>16877729
Seems the same here in .au
>>
>>16877834
Porsche boxster is better value for money than s2k
>>
>>16880136
>unironically reccomending ff shitboxes instead of the only affordable rwd car honda makes
suck a dick
>>
100 twingos
>>
I would unironically buy a Miata for 5k and put the rest into mods.
>>
>>16877679
https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6054988595.html

where u live OP
>>
Corvette. Don't be fooled by /o/'s memes. A C5 will decimate all at racewars with room for more if you want to procharge it or something down the line.
>>
Where the fuck do you live that ap2 s2000s are going for $20k. You can find one of those for under $15. Ap1 for under $10k
>>
>>16881094
Not op, but you'll be hard pressed to find one in good condition here in Florida for less than $20k. Fun cars here are expensive af.
>>
Boxster S
>>
>>16877679
135i
Chip kit
BOV for tarbo sounds
>>
>>16877824
Then you are a retard who doesn't know how to look for cars
>>
>>16881188
>Florida
Go buy an r33 gtst or any number of jap importa for 15k you imbecile
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.