[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my clutch pedal doing this? I had it adjusted because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 200w.gif (3MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
3MB, 200x113px
Why is my clutch pedal doing this? I had it adjusted because it had to free play and it was causing the clutch to slip. Now sometimes when I take my foot of the pedal, the hydraulic resets, but only to the bottom of the free play. Do I just need another adjustment? Or do I need a new master/slave cylinder? No leaks and the fluid is full.
>>
I had it adjusted Because it had no free play*
>>
master cyl and slave cylinder failing?
>>
>>16876425
Next time don't forget to install the return spring.
>>
>>16876741
I didn't adjust the clutch, the return spring is there, I think there might just be too much play. Do you think so from the gif?
>>
>>16876741
You can notice in the beginning of the gif when I first press in, that it stays before I fully depress it
>>
bump. currently also working through fixing this problem.
>>
>>16876425
this happened to me and it literally fixed itself when temperature cycled from freezing to 80 degrees in 4 hours. its stayed fixed since then.
>>
>>16876425
you clutch is done mang, time to get it rebuilt.

if your fluid is full and everything is adjusted, but your pedal still goes to the floor and doesn't come back, it means you have no clutch left.
>>
>>16877818
It's not going to floor, it just has lots of free play and doesn't come all the way back up. I'm going to try adjusting the free play tomorrow. Since the clutch catches almost at the floor.

Also, my clutch isn't bad I just had the whole assembly replaced last week. But they didn't replace master cylinder or slave
>>
>>16876425
Have you bled the clutch yet?
>>
>>16876444
This is why.
>>
>>16876425
Nice white trash tats BTW you piece of shit.
Also, >>16876444 or >>16878307
Bleed first then check >>16876444
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.