[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have removed back seat, passenger seat and carpet: What now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1475865618_$_57-825x510.jpg (111KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
1475865618_$_57-825x510.jpg
111KB, 825x510px
I have removed back seat, passenger seat and carpet: What now? I understand getting a Puma engine to fit, but I haven't got the money as of yet. Would it be a worth it to remove the air conditioner among anything else?

This thread is for anyone looking to get better acceleration, mpg and less stress on their brakes.
>>
oh god i hate those older fiestas so much, more than clios and those suck cocks too much so that's saying a lot
>>
>>16870314
why is car so sad :(
>>
>>16870331
It's not even that bad, you fussy cunt.

>>16870838
Go back to which ever board you came from, you worthless cunt.
>>
>>16870851
you fucking suck faggot
>>
>>16870314
>What now?
Give the poor thing a hug, just look at its face.
>>
>>16870851
Calm down nigger
>>
>>16870854
>>16870866
>>16870860
>being this useless and triggered

You're as shitty as your memes.
>>
>>16870838
it just realized its an old fiesta made for going from a to b in traffic.
But his owner thinks its a good idea to rip everything of to make him as useless as possible.
>>
put a 2.0 duratec in it
>>
>>16870875
people do the same thing to civics all the time
>>
>>16870314
Remove A/C, interior panels and wiper fluid.
Replace bonnet, hatch and passenger door with duct tape.
>>
>>16870314
Those cars were made to be lightweight. You're not going to get rid of much more than you already have. It starts to get very expensive beyond basic weight reduction. Lighter wheels, straight through exhaust to remove heavy mufflers (but you probably can't get away with that because you're in communist-occupied Europe), you can drill out the control arms to lose a little bit of sprung weight, but obviously this makes them susceptible to just snapping and then you're fucked. Adding more power is gonna be your best, and far cheapest bet. If you really feel like spending more than the car is worth you could get fiberglass body panels, i'm sure there's a race shop somewhere that makes them for that model.
>>
>>16870314
Ditch the spare wheel and all that cack.
Also, top marks for having a car originally registered in Grimsby.
>>
Plastic windows
>>
>>16870851
don't call me a cunt you cunt
>>
>>16870314

Just wait before you have the money to swap, then upgrade suspension and strut bars.

MKIV Fiestas have a good chassis and are very, but indeed they lack in the power department even for the Zetec S 1.6L.

But no matter what you're doing to the car, get in mind that you'll prolly never see your money back.
>>
File: Fordfiesta.jpg (168KB, 1334x690px) Image search: [Google]
Fordfiesta.jpg
168KB, 1334x690px
>>16870838

Fortunately enough the facelift is happier...or dumb, I can't figure this out.
>>
File: 1489974309778.png (579KB, 629x529px) Image search: [Google]
1489974309778.png
579KB, 629x529px
>>
File: y-would-u-do-dis.jpg (12KB, 277x156px) Image search: [Google]
y-would-u-do-dis.jpg
12KB, 277x156px
Existence is pain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.