[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twingo Mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>How to make twingo more sanic?
>Are twingies reliable?
Also, look how happy it is.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488231292994.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488231292994.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>>16860914
Dunno, short of swapping the engine or fitting nitrous there isnt much, just weight reduction I suppose
>some madman actually did it
And yeah they're fairly reliable, only thing I've had go wrong in mine was the alternator (drained the battery) but it was only 100 bucks to fix. Don't get one expecting a racekar or anything, but theyre damn cheap to run and maintain, incredibly practical if you live in the city (you can park it almost anywhere) and cute as hell.
>>
>>16860958
That sounds like just what I need.
That pic is savage.
>>
>>16860914
The earlier ones are supposedly pretty easy to swap to the 5 Turbo's 1.4T, and later ones should be able to take a D4FT from a modern Clio for instance, but no one's tried that yet.
People have also swapped Clio RS and Clio Williams engines into them.

That's about it for your options to reach incredible hihg speed.
>>
>>16860914
Will a 4age fit in?
>>
>>16861490
With enough fabrication it could probably be done.
>>
File: you wanna fuckin die.jpg (28KB, 567x440px) Image search: [Google]
you wanna fuckin die.jpg
28KB, 567x440px
Why do Twungis with angel eyes look mildly disturbing?
>>
>>16862123
makes you feel uneasy because "something is off.."
>>
>>16862123
>>
>>16862323
>>
File: st.jpg (430KB, 1024x1098px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
430KB, 1024x1098px
counting the days already? 2018 isn't that far away anymore
>>
I remember some thread some guy made where he asked people how different their lives would be if their DD was replaced with a rotary powered Twingo. So maybe you could throw one of the RX engines in it, considering their size to power ratio?
>>
Also, does anyone have that pic that goes 'nervous and slightly uncomfortable twongos'?
>>
>>16860914
take the engine out and put it in a RX8
>>
>>16863589
forgot the link
http://www.autogidas.lt/mazda-rx-8-coupe-2004-0128911047.html
the engine is actually from a clio
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.