[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sedan vs. station wagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wheels-eclass2-blog480.jpg (44KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
wheels-eclass2-blog480.jpg
44KB, 480x320px
Do you prefer sedans or station wagons? I myself would rather pick sedans, because the overall form doesn't look so "chopped off". Plus the aerodynamics are better. However, here in Europe drivers prefer wagons because they are more practical for transporting stuff.
>>
If it has to have 4 doors I'd rather have the extra utility of the space in the back. It's nice being able to carry bikes without a rack or have a comfy place to sleep.
>>
>>16857865
/thread

pls delet
>>
>Plus the aerodynamics are better.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but on most vehicles of identical make and model, aren't the station wagons generally more aerodynamic than the sedans due to the long, flat roof compared to the bumpiness of a sedan rear window and trunk?
>>
>preferring style over functionality = woman

I guess it should not be surprising that the only place in the world to advertise testosterone enhancing products is the USA.
>>
>>16857940
>it's another teenage poorfag tries to feel superior episode
>>
>tfw no affordable wagon with >250 hp
>>
File: Screenshot (15).png (188KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (15).png
188KB, 1366x768px
>>16857937
As you can see, the sedan version of the Audi A4 has a cd value of 0.23, while the wagon has 0.26. That's because the airflow is smoother on the c pillar than on a hatchback.
>>
>>16857971

>32
>Naturally /fit/
>Middle upper

Lol I even live on a beach.
>>
>>16858061
Ja, ja, makes perfect sense, Hans, but when do we get ze gas bill?
>>
File: 96-98_Honda_Civic_sedan.jpg (161KB, 2144x1180px) Image search: [Google]
96-98_Honda_Civic_sedan.jpg
161KB, 2144x1180px
Anything is better with a hatch, apart from chauffeured luxury sedans where the extra sound deadening between the rear seats and trunk actually improve the car, or sports coupes where weight and center of gravity matter (and even those can be liftbacks if they have a front engine).

But if you buy something like a Civic sedan instead of a wagon you're basically a retard. Just because Rolls Royces are sedans doesn't make your shitbox sedan more prestigious.
>>
File: 540i msport touring.jpg (387KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
540i msport touring.jpg
387KB, 1200x900px
no secret what i prefer in terms of both styling and functionality
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.