[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 06-2048-2048.jpg (381KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
06-2048-2048.jpg
381KB, 2048x2048px
Discuss
>>
>>16857717
will never get to production
>>
>>16857717
you couldn't put a little more effort OP? sage'd
>>
>>16857718
It is

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1109348_porsche-mission-e-electric-car-to-cost-less-than-panamera-sedan
>>
File: IMG_0361.jpg (221KB, 1707x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
221KB, 1707x1080px
>>16857718
""Wrong""
http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a30192/porsche-mission-e-testing/
>>
>>16857717
Ugly as fuck and electric cars cannot be sports cars.
>>
>>16857717
will get BTFO by Tesla
>>
>>16857771
>cannot
why? because they don't go "vrroom"?
>>
>>16857788
Yes. And They will never come with three pedals and a shifter
>>
>>16857809
lol
>>
>>16857788
>>16857809
>>16857821
I think its just because they are too heavy with the batteries to be agile or nimble so they will never corner as good as their gas powered counterparts and the ones that do cost a ridiculous amount of money. No one has made a electric production sports-car under 100k except for Tesla with the "Roadster" but that was just an elise with batteries and it didn't handle as good as the lighter gas powered ones.

There was also an electric SLS AMG but that too was heavier and for the amount of money it would cost to buy it you could buy a regular SLS AMG and fuel it for the length of several united states.
>>
>>16857809
>Yes. And They will never come with three pedals and a shifter
Why not?
To me, it seems that having a manual transmission on a electric car is ideal.
The clutch would last forever, different gearing is always helpful, and you don't really need a neutral gear since the motor can't really stall.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.