[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alfa 4C

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 25_1308033131[1].jpg (295KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
25_1308033131[1].jpg
295KB, 1600x898px
Redpill me on the 4C /o/

these things are way cheaper than I expected, there's gotta be some cons

how does it compare to its competitors like the Elise and the Cayman?
>>
Fix it again Tony.
>>
>>16850959
Go to dealerships and test drive all of them.
>>
way cheaper than you expected is still more than you make per month

MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD PAL
>>
>>16850959
>Redpill me
Kill you are self
>>
>>16850968
t. LEASED AUTO FRS
>>
>>16850973
spotted the newfag
>>
>>16850987
What did he say that made him a newfag?
>>
>>16850959
How is 55k for a 230hp i4 car cheap? The Gt86 starts at 29k. Dont get me wrong its a great car, but the price is not anything to brag about. Its much easier to explain why its so expensive.
>all carbon fiber body
>muh heritage
There
>>
Cons are: automatic only, very uncomfortable, no storage for anything more than a wadded up hanky. It makes the Cayman seem like a Maybach.
>>
>>16851036
see
>>16850973
>>
>>16851071
Yeah I know. But what was the significance of the comment? Does that namefag own a "Leased Auto Frs"?
>>
>>16851042
FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS COMES OUT TO A MONTHLY PAYMENT OF:

ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY FIVE DOLLARS AND EIGHTY FOUR CENTS

PER MONTH

I DARE YOU TO ASK WHAT THE INSURANCE WOULD BE LIKE ON THAT
>>
>>16851044

Future classic though for sure. It's probably sold badly enough to be somewhat rare, has enough quirks to be interesting and might be worth picking up when the price gets down to 20k or so.
>>
>>16851086
OVER THE COURSE OF FORTY EIGHT MONTHS
>>
>>16851103
>It's probably sold badly enough

At some point all the future production was sold...this car has a long waiting list.

ITT: memes
>>
>>16850959
autotragic piece of shit, would be ok if you could get it in manual. even then it's expensive
>>
>>16851103
Oh, those are just minor cons compared to the great big pro that it's basically a mini-Ferrari and is spectacular fun. I doubt that used ones with a clean title will get down to 20k anytime in the next decade, if ever. It's like how the Elise and Evora just don't depreciate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.