[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toyota Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

/o/,

I want to buy a 2007 Toyota Matrix from a private party. I've been searching for one for 6 weeks or so, but haven't had any luck. I check craigslist daily and have been putting WTB posts on both craigslist and FB buy-sell groups. Are there other places I should be looking or posting to? Any other advice on how to find this vehicle? Thanks!
>>
Have you looked for Pontiac vibes? They're the same thing and actually don't look bad
>>
File: 2004_toyota_voltz_grey.jpg (77KB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
2004_toyota_voltz_grey.jpg
77KB, 1000x602px
>>16850013
This, Pontiac Vibe is bretty gud.

Also they are branded as Toyotas in Japan kek.
>>
>>16850013
The Vibe was built at a different facility than the Toyota. I'd prefer the Toyota.
>>
I just remember I went into one and HATED the interior

also same car as Pontiac Vibe
>>
>>16849997
just get a civic for 3k faggot. This doesn't do anything better.
>>
>>16850141
Are there 2007 civic wagons with a hatchback?
>>
>>16850181
No but I fit a 6ft ladder regularly in my 01-05 civic sedan. Just fold the rear seats and you're golden.
>>
>>16849997
Expand your search with Cars.com and Autotrader. eBay might work, too depending on your area.
>>
>>16850054
The Vibe was built at the same facility as the Matrix. On the same assembly line. By the same people.

Fun fact.
The Matrix was American market only. The Vibe however was sold in Japan as the Toyota Voltz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVzELHJqa1w
>>
>>16850512
I'd read that the Matrix was made in Canada and the Vibe in California.
>>
>>16850567
Looking that up checks out. But the 2 cars are identical underneath. That assembly plant in California was jointly run by Toyota and General Motors and also built the fucking Toyota Corolla, which the Vibe and Matrix were based on.

In fact, the factory that made the Vibe and Corolla is still in use, just not by Toyota. The factory is now owned by Tesla who use it to make the Model S and Model X.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.