[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went on my very first driving test, /o/. It was pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1368801640550.png (2MB, 1210x756px) Image search: [Google]
1368801640550.png
2MB, 1210x756px
I just went on my very first driving test, /o/.

It was pretty good.
>>
>>16847739
Well congratulations!
>>
>>16847739
Underage detected
>>
>>16847752
Don't worry anon, I'm 18 years old.
>>
Omg! Congratulations anon!!! Can you drive naow???

https://youtu.be/1Bix44C1EzY
>>
>tfw still don't know how to drive
>still no license
>>
File: 2.jpg (72KB, 600x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
72KB, 600x281px
I'm 21 and only got my license a year ago.
>>
File: Førerkort.jpg (241KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
Førerkort.jpg
241KB, 1328x747px
What country?
What did you get to drive?
Made any mistakes?
>>
>>16849781
Australia, drove the instructor's Toyota Camry.

Only mistakes I made where not putting my hands at 10 and 2 (had them at 9 and 3), not putting my thumbs on the wheel (was sort of clenching the sides of the wheel), and apparently I must press the button when engaging the handbrake.
>>
>>16849864
Well that's retarded, sounds like ya did good
>>
>>16849864
>pressing the button when engaging the handbrake
when will this meme end? when will people learn how a ratchet works?
>>
File: 43525519[1].jpg (153KB, 1089x1620px) Image search: [Google]
43525519[1].jpg
153KB, 1089x1620px
>>16849864
Protip: wrap your fingers around the wheel lightly and just rest your thumbs like pic related. Steer by weighing down on the wheel with your left or right thumb for the respective turn. No cramps, no clutching, just smooth steering.

>>16850058
Not pressing the button will put unnecessary wear on the mechanism. Granted it doesn't matter because you'd have to drive several billion miles before you even notice a difference, but it absolutely doesn't hurt to make pressing the button while pulling the handbrake a habit. Failing a driving test for this is indeed retarded though.
>>
>>16849779
It's okay anon, I only got my license at 20 as well. In the 4 years that I have, I've had 7 cars and currently own 3 of them.

There's still time for fun.
>>
>>16850170
Protip: Wrapping your thumb around like that will break both your hands in an accident. Leave it on the outside of the wheel.
>>
>>16850719
Maybe you'll break your hands if you have cuck bags
>>
>>16850719
>getting into an accident
>>
>>16850719
>having your hands on your wheel will get them broken in a accident
>better drive hands free to avoid injury in the inevitable accident
>>
>>16850170
>several billion miles
there you go, it's fucking retarded. everything you do to your car will cause wear
pushing in the clutch causes wear, turning the wheel causes wear, sitting in your seat causes wear. why even drive if you're so worried about these things?
>don't wear shoes, because every step you take causes wear!
>>
>>16850827
Everything you named is unavoidable, wearing out the ratcheting mechanism of the handbrake is avoidable. But as I said, I agree, the wear is so little, it's irrelevant. Engineers don't even put thought into how long it lasts if you don't push the button, because it would still outlast every other part in the car.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.