[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /notint/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nycounty_610x442.png (61KB, 610x442px) Image search: [Google]
nycounty_610x442.png
61KB, 610x442px
who /notint/ here?
>>
what do the colors mean?
>>
Me...Brooklyn sucks
>>
>>16840488
I'm leaving my tint. It's 35%, so not crazy dark. I have black interior which makes appear darker. I have no problem getting an inspection, but will cops start breaking balls? I like to have a couple of drinks once in awhile & don't want to give the cops a reason to ever stop me.
>>
>>16841105
NY in general sucks
>expensive as fuck
>liberal city
>snowy upstate
>mass amount of spics and nignogs even on Long Island

But hey 1 dollar slices, am I right?
>>
>>16841900
I was born in the city and I thank God my parents did not raise me there or New York state in general desu. $14 for a pack of cigarettes is a sign of the endtimes everywhere else but New York City, just awful.

Great city to visit though.

>>16841900
Just admit you'd stick out like a sore thumb, Cletus. Even though tons of inbreds pass through NYC so you wouldn't.

>snowy upstate is a problem

Yeah you're definitely some hick from like Bama
>>
>>16842018
>implying he's wrong

you've never been upstate if you think snow is a cute thing, they literally get twice as much snow as nyc and its constantly colder so it doesn't go away. the stories of cars lasting 5-10 years before rotting apart are true past albany

fuck snow.
>>
>>16842092
>past albany
it's true literally as soon as you hit the NY/PA border and everywhere north of there, shit sux

beautiful the rest of the year, though

>>16842018
>Just admit you'd stick out like a sore thumb, Cletus. Even though tons of inbreds pass through NYC so you wouldn't.
the 95% of new york that is not new york city is literally more rural than fucking iowa, cletus is the majority
>>
>>16842092
nigga I have family in Rochester and Buffalo

Snow sucks but you learn to live honestly. And that's why you get a garage

>>16842101
Yeah but not in NYC. Which was the point. Nice factoid you dropped though, that was better than a Snapple cap fact.
>>
>>16842111
nyc is trash and we would be better off in general if the whole thing either fell into or just drifted out to sea somehow
>>
>>16842128
NYC isn't that bad.

You could always be living in a economically depressed shithole in the Midwest/Southeast.
>>
>>16842018
I don't know what he is on about anyways. certain counties in the NYC area are completely red so there goes your liberal thing. Blacks and Hispanics are hardly the issue in the city its literally the Chinese. Also your generalizing and ENTIRE state on a mix match of fun "facts".
>Snowy upstate implying it doesn't snow anywhere else but upstate NY.
>Its really not that expensive when you figure in wages...which SUCK across the board EVERYWHERE IN THE US.
>>
File: mozguschan.png (1MB, 850x968px) Image search: [Google]
mozguschan.png
1MB, 850x968px
>>16842092
FUCKING THIS
FUCK SNOW
FUCK SALT WITH THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND TOURETTES GUYS
>>
>>16842182
This. NYC has become an epicenter of
>I'm from the city...I've been here since like 3 years ago...im not a transplant anymore.

They literally take all the lower level shit jobs that I should be getting here...ALL because taylor and caleb don't want to work in the same plant their fathers worked in because "I'm too elevated for blue collar, red state work"
>>
>>16842092
>le snow is hard to deal with meme
>only washes car twice a year and wonders why it rusts to shit
>gets mad at people who own quad cab pickup trucks
>doesn't buy snow tires
>doesn't like earning extra cash by plowing driveways for people
I love the cold and driving in snow. Why do so many people love being hot the whole fucking summer?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.