[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving cars indoors Do Americans really do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>driving cars indoors

Do Americans really do this?
>>
yeah it's called a garage
>>
Yes. Americans get hurricanes.
>>
>>16834890
You understand he has a perfectly good reason to have that in his house right?
>>
>so passionate he put it inside his house to protect it from the hurricane
>but not passionate enough to resist ruining it with tacky aftermarket shit
>>
>>16834890
some cringy shit
>>
>>16834960
I believe that's a mostly stock M3.
>>
>>16834978
How can you tell it's a M3?
>>
File: 1477712136235.png (580KB, 862x890px) Image search: [Google]
1477712136235.png
580KB, 862x890px
>He has to walk all the way to his driveway or garage to get in his car
>>
>>16834960

>Tacky shit

Period correct mods like AC Schnitzer wing mirrors, an Evo II front lip and factory BMW wheels which mimic the Alpina style.

Really fires my neurons.
>>
>>16834978
Wrong grill, front clip and seat covers. And I barely know what I'm looking for.
>>
>>16835047

Not to mention the Hella smoked front headlights.
>>
>>16834960
the only thing i dont like is the fuckin tint on the windshield. idk why the fuck southerners think that shit is cool, so dumb
>>
>>16835047
it still looks tacky
>>
>>16834936
He can't afford a garage?
>>
>>16835042
>he lives in a country where you literally don't have to get out of your car to stuff your face with fried meat
It's like pigs to a feeding trough
>>
>>16835078

It's not done because it's cool, it's to keep the sun out of your eyes.
>>
>>16835122
You know what else does that?
>>
>>16835122
it also ruins visibility
>>
File: radness.jpg (122KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
radness.jpg
122KB, 1000x1334px
>>16834890
They also wear shoes indoors, and shit their pants a fair bit.
>>
wheres the pic of him sleeping beside it
>>
>Bmw
>Macbook
>Sweet ass turt pic on the wall

Got to appreciate this man's love for things that are slow.
>>
>>16835015
are you stupid, trolling or serious
>>
>>16834890
>europoors
too poor to afford a house that's so big you have to drive from one end to the other
>>
>>16834926
fpbp
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.