[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motorcycle Jackets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (292KB, 1131x407px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
292KB, 1131x407px
Looking to buy a Leather Jacket for my girlfriend and I'm having a real issue finding something that would fit. (She's 6'2")

I know Cortech makes tall sizes but it's not much help...

XL says it's for 5'5" and LargeTall says 5'7"

Her measurements are 35,27,40 which is more inline with Mediums and Smalls...

Any recommendations please?
>>
>>16834564
go to a fucking gear store and try shit on, then buy it online you fucking retard
>>
>>16834564

Take her to a store and get one she can try on...
>>
How tall are you?
>>
> She's 6'2

Hory shitto
>>
Suprise chesty girls that arent fat have a problem finding things that dont fit...she prob cant find a comfy braw to save her life either. Shes an anomaly like my girl. 5'10" 34DD 130lbs. Such is life. You make due or go custom.
>>
>>16834647
She's a 34D/36C and I would like to surprise instead of taking out to get fitted. She just inherited her Dads CBR1100xx and I'd definitely rather see her in leather than textile.
>>
>>16834593
This or call the manufacturer you want to buy from.
>>
File: Motorcycle_hydroplane.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Motorcycle_hydroplane.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>16834564
>Looking to buy a Leather Jacket for my girlfriend

Make sure it can withstand a slide on pavement.
>>
>>16834564
go into a store and try some on
>>
>>16835063
"Wear your helmet more snuggly"
"But the chin strap hurts my neck"
>>
>>16835063
>Make sure it can withstand a slide on pavement.
The racing jackets are very resistant to wearing through on pavement. One italian brand uses kangaroo hide since it is both thin and has better abrasion resistance than cowhide.
>>
>>16834564
>(She's 6'2")
Did you fall in love with her because of her massive dick?
>>
File: kbro.jpg (176KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
kbro.jpg
176KB, 540x540px
>>16835063
MotoGP riders often slide off at 300kmh with little scratches
What kills you is the impact
Which is the reason dirt and street riders also wear armor
>>
what's better, leather jackets or armoured jackets?
>>
>>16836803
Leather+armor
A back protector goes a long way
In safety terms nothing's better than a racing onesie
Tourers often hlgo for textile because of features
>>
>>16835063
Gotta get that one last desperate boob grab in before he dies
>>
Try some wuro brands dianese makes good stuff for tall thin guys, they might have something for women as well.
>>
>>16834564
General reminder that leather isn't actually waterproof.
It's water resistant, but enough water will just penetrate through it, and then it will never be the same again once it dries out. And it'll leak pigment onto the wearer in the meantime.

Textile gear is better, cheaper, and more effective at slowing you in a slide.
>>
>>16836810
>In safety terms nothing's better than a racing onesie
This; I got lent one once that had taken a 100MPH slide into a gravel trap, since my uncle raced motorbikes.
They're a fucking pig to get on and off, though, so my own gear is separate pieces for ease of use. Also so I can take it off and stash it in a tray for safekeeping when I'm at work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.