[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BMWs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 8.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
2MB, 1280x720px
What's /o/''s oppinion on the 2011-2014 BMW X3?
Looks, usefullness, etc.
>>
>>16832649
Why an X3?
An X5 will be better offroad car than the X3
If you don't want offroad, why buy offroad car?
>>
>>16832667
I went for the 2l engine because of the Romanian regulations. For owning a 2l engine car you pay 50$ tax a year, for a 3l you pay 500$. And that's without the insurance. How that wouldn't be such a huge problem however, I think that a 2l engine, 184hp is big enought for me, especially as this is my first car.
And I won't be using it offroad. They're really not offroad cars.
>>
>>16832667
Also, I like the agressive look of the X3 better. I will be changing my kidney grills with some all black ones when i put on my summer tires.
>>
>>16832697
I no understand why buy offroad car when you not going offroad?
>>
>>16832697

shut up, gypsy
>>
>>16832720
I like the huge space you get compared to the smaller cars. Also, elevated view over the road never hurt anyone.
>>
>>16832667
Neither are good off roaders, and the X5 was built in the US.
>>
>>16832739
So was the X3 if I'm not mistaking. Atleast the 2011+ model.
>>
>>16832734
Except for blocking people in smaller cars from seeing around you. Only women and cucks buy crossovers. Just buy a econobox instead of a premium car with a shit engine. Quit pretending to need all that space.
>>
>>16832760
I'm not sure when they switched production over, you might be right.

First gens were built Magna in Austria, Along side Grand Cherokees for awhile.
>>
>>16832876
>b-b-but i can't see a-around your car!!!
Looks like you're the beta cuck
>>
>>16832887
All x models have been built in Spartanburg, South Carolina.

T. Someone from there
>>
>>16832900
No, no they haven't

First gen X3's were built were I said they were, then they switched production over.

>t someone who worked at the Spartanburg factory for two years, and put the first production run E70 and E71 chassis on container back to Germany.
>>
>>16832697
Sugi pula geani
>>
>>16832962
Hehe :D
>>
I don't care enough soccer mom crossovers why aren't you bringing the M135i to Canada you fucks
>>
>>16832697
Fucking hell I have a 1.8 tsi and pay 200€ in Croatia.
Cant wait for my Tesla Model 3
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.