[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Window tint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tint.jpg (27KB, 306x216px) Image search: [Google]
tint.jpg
27KB, 306x216px
Sup /o/,

Anyone know the best place to purchase window tint such as 3m or huper optik?

Interested in tinting my own windows.. Why? For fun and to learn, have some old cheap tint sitting here that i'm going to practice on. Anyone have any tints?

Thanks aut/o/bots
>>
>>16828797
You can't buy the good stuff. They'll only sell it to dealers/installers so retards don't install it at home, bubble it up, and give the product a bad name.

You could go to an autoparts store that's a distributor and claim to work for a local tint company. Put it on their account so they have to pay for it and all. Worked for one guy here for about a week until the cops showed up at his door.
>>
>>16828797
>huper optik
That's really good stuff. I've bought it back in 2003 - to this day, not a bubble, and still the original color.

I hear there are better tints than that these days, but don't remember the names. I'd still go for it if I did it today - assuming they haven't gone down in quality since.
>>
>>16828819
well fuck me, is there any other brands.. I've been reading about 3m and solartek?
>>
>>16828797
>tinting your windows
nigger detected.
>>
>>16828849
nigger summer is around the corner and I dont have any tint, i'm not sitting in the sauna again this year.
>>
>>16828870
>i'm not sitting in the sauna again this year

but what's the real reason?

Is it just like sunglasses?

Are people trying to look cool?

Is it just for assbags?
>>
i buy my tint from a supplier called Industrial Plastics, you wont find quality tint at any of your regular retailers
>>
I want to tint my windows but my car already comes with an UV filter film. Should I remove it and then tint them or just apply film over film?
>>
>>16831063
It protects your interior and lowers the temperatures when you're car is sitting outside during the summer, I love my tinted windows
>>
>>16831512
also protects whatever you keep in your car, if valuables aren't readily visible less likely to be broken into
>>
>>16828843
>>16828870
Buy the cheap stuff for now. It'll last a year or two. By that time you can same the $100-200 or so it costs to get it done professionally with a warranty and tint that doesn't fade or discolor over time.

The cheap stuff goes on great but looks like this after a few years.
>>
File: tint.jpg (268KB, 1708x960px) Image search: [Google]
tint.jpg
268KB, 1708x960px
>>16831524
>forgot picture
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.