[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

License plate spray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: invisiblebright.png (142KB, 590x800px) Image search: [Google]
invisiblebright.png
142KB, 590x800px
I gotta go over a toll bridge everyday for school and was wondering if this works or not. If not, what do you guys suggest.
>>
cover it in mud
>>
File: hey2.png (152KB, 263x310px) Image search: [Google]
hey2.png
152KB, 263x310px
>>16827678
It works really well OP, would highly suggest. haven't payed a toll in years. im afraid of them making it illegal.
>>
This works better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j5eCBuh_HY
>>
>>16827678
Put your plate on upside down
>>
>>16828347
Thanks, gonna load up on these badboys before they do.
>>
>>16828360
Maybe.

But the tolling companies take photos of plates where the automated number recognition system doesn't work. They inspect it manually. Most of the time, its dirt or a faded plate and they just enter it manually.

But if the same vehicle keeps popping up, or if they get a photo of a completely obscured plate, they forward the picture to the cops. They will pull you over for anything 'odd' looking. In my state, even a clear plastic cover is technically illegal. So if they think there is something funny about it, they could impound your vehicle, disassemble your LCD plate cover and charge you with something expensive.
>>
>>16828360
Can't find them for sale. Where are they?
>>
>>16827678
>>16828347

What's the best brand?
>>
>>16828367
Newer automated recognition works on upside-down plates. And if they don't have the state of the art, the tolling company just reviews the photos manually.

And if they are like my state, they take their merry time resolving problem scans. And when they finally straighten out the bill, they charge you the toll plus late fees and penalties from the time of the crossing.
>>
>>16828360
That's nice idea. Using frost to hide the image. But they can do that photoshop trick of showing nearly invisible image info to bring the letters back out. Just like how the photoshoppers xray clothing.
>>
>>16827678

Guy I know was loading up a rear trailer behind his suburban with luggage for vacation in Florida, didn't have to pay tolls that way.
>>
>>16828949
I drive a civic doe.

NEW THREAD TOPIC: how to avoid tolls
>>
>>16827678
this stuff is literally just hairspray.
>>
>>16827678
>what do you guys suggest

lawfully paying the toll or purchasing a toll tag for your vehicle?
>>
File: 1339711468642.png (149KB, 274x231px) Image search: [Google]
1339711468642.png
149KB, 274x231px
>>16829733
>>
>>16829777
Oh shit...triple 7s
You should buy a lottery ticket
>>
>>16829777
>>
>>16827678
Spray your number plate with WD40 and let it accumulate a nice film of dirt.
>>
>>16829777
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.