[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nurburgring lap time from Lamborghini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kh9SGVn9vQ

6:52

A base model Lamborghini
The base model Lamborghini, a car for neo-rich lottery winners and rappers a year away from bankruptcy.
And it was faster around the Nurburgring Nordschleife than the Ferrari LaFerrari, the McLaren P1, and the Porsche 918 Spyder.

How could this happen? The car's project leader was Antonio Grandi, a man who worked on GM's diesel 4 cylinders.
https://it.linkedin.com/in/antonio-grandi-2a316628
>>
>>16827217
I think the only way VAG would only let this happen is if they know they are capable of rebreaking the record with a Porsche.
>>
>>16827217
http://www.bridgetogantry.com/blog-did-lambo-fake-that-laptime/

What did they mean by this
>>
>>16827217
Wasn't that thing on slicks with a full cage?
>>
>>16827217
>The Nurburgring lap time
Why should I care?
>>
File: notto diso shitto agen .jpg (185KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
notto diso shitto agen .jpg
185KB, 1024x683px
>car nobody on /o/ will own goes around track (which /o/ doesn't go to at all, let alone this specific track) quickly

Exciting news.
>>
>>16827311
id care more if it were done by sport-auto.
>>
>>16827217
What do you mean how could this happen? Engines have been perfect since the late 90s. All we do is efficiency shit now.
>>
>>16827311
Benchracing politics

>>16827217
Is this a high end sports car or a super car
>>
>>16827375
Id just say "High end sports car" because of the price-tag and exclusivity that goes along with it. "Super Car" is more of a buzzword that most people can't even agree on.
>>
I've gotta assume there's some basic physics at play here.

Rather than some absurd hp rating and complex awd system, the Hurracan is probably hundreds of kg lighter than the others.

Combine that with a decent (if not amazing) amount of power, acceptable AWD (this one has that, right?) and some solid fundamentals, aka wheels out as far as possible, little overhangs, centralized mass, a little bit of DF here and there, and some decent rubber, driver by a good driver (worth more than most things combined)

The other cars, you add hybrid systems, you add motors, etc, means you add weight, at the corners of the car. which means you up power and put on downforce to get back to where you were, and then you have to work harder to overcome it and actually get some gain.
>>
File: lambopepe.jpg (220KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
lambopepe.jpg
220KB, 1400x823px
>>16827217
Look at the Lambo's specs and give me an actual reason it should lose a race consistently to those cars you listed. Its engine, transmission, drivetrain and aerodynamics are the result of decades of refinement by an enormous auto group with plenty of success in motorsport. Very little in it is experimental and it wasn't built to prove any sort of point about future cars.

With the fundamentals done right, and a driver having a good day, I see no reason why this should be fake except that it butthurts the clients of the companies who make the seven-figure models.
>>
>>16828695
Good post friendo
>>
>>16827345
What's your point? Everyone here is an autistic busrider. Get over it already.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.