[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one join the street racing scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
How does one join the street racing scene?
>>
You race in the street.
>>
Local vape shop
>>
>>16826767
Have a car that actually makes more than 300+ whp or power to weight ratio of 10 or less. Otherwise you'll get laughed at and nobody will take you seriously
>>
>>16826767
you dont "join it."

This is not need for fucking speed you dumb faggot. Just go where the car meets are held and figure out who's into racing and make friends. not a big deal

but for the most part its not really a thing unless you're in Texas
>>
You walk up and punch the biggest guy at the meet
>>
>>16826787
How do initiate a race with someone?
>>
>>16826798
>b-but my innate skills means I can be the best racer in Akina!
>>
>>16826808
The street racing/car scene is huge in SoFlo
>>
>>16826814
start mackin on some dude's woman
>>
>>16826814
Walk around other cars smackin your teeth and laughing while pointing at said cars
>>
>>16826798
Power doesn't mean shit if your afraid of speed or turns.
Even a Civic can beat a Veyron.
>>
>>16826814
Wait for Toretto
>>16826833
With a few simple mods, amirite?
>>
>>16826814
>>16826767
I used to get in a lot of races on the way back from the drag strip Friday nights. It would either happen on its own, or someone would see the dial on your windshield at the local Sheetz and ask to race.

My favorite story has to be the race that ended at a lumber yard, where one guy's passenger got out and started throwing up behind a pile of wood. It was about 4AM and apparently the guy had a bit too much shine that night. Central PA was awesome.
>>
>>16826839
Not even going there. It's about the driver. Street racers are usually nowhere near as skilled as a professional. Similarly they're not as fearless either.
>>
>>16826833
>actually thinks bugattis are street racing with civics
Please be bait
>>
>>16826814
Go on the third honk m80
>>
show up and offer your car as a bet
>>
>>16826767
i wouldnt know OFFICER...
>>
Just go to local meets, find people with cars that actually seem built to race (not a fucking 240sx dragging the ground on XXRs) and ask if anyone is gonna be meeting up to race that night.

Other than that, just go out on Friday/Saturday nights and find where the teenagers all meet up at. Hit up gas stations, or cruise around and see what you run into at traffic lights. A shitty little red light race can turn into something better if you wave them over to a parking lot afterwards.
>>
>>16826983
thats detective officer to you
>>
>>16826808
maybe drag racing is only in texas but here in SoCal plenty of touge racing still goes on if you know the mountains and times.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.