[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of Holdens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Holden_logo.svg.png (98KB, 1104x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Holden_logo.svg.png
98KB, 1104x1024px
What does /o/ think of Holdens?
>>
Rip

T. Aussie
>>
>>16826660
My brain associates the word with "CUNT" and "VB".
>>
oi m8
>>
A domestic violence power-house. Commonly associated with nasally accents, home-job tattoos, winnie blues and footy shorts.
>>
File: 33473889.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
33473889.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
Why do falcadore drivers keep needlessly speed past or overtake me?

or rev at me or slow down when I am behind them to try and bait me to change lane to overtake to which they would obviously try to to let my through.

it's especially funny when I'm driving normal and going the speed limit then one of these fags speeds past me and there is a cop with a speed camera just around the bend
>>
>>16826660
You mean Daewoo. Pull the cover around the gearstick off on a craptiva and check the logo on the back if you don't believe me.
>>
>>16826709
Shit they made these in 4 door? I knew they made them in Australia but I did not know they made them 4 door. Man I wish I had one
>>
>>16826752
I've only ever seen them 4door, except for the utes
>>
>>16826752
>>16826760
I think Americans got the Monaro which just looks like a 2 door commodore
>>
>>16826752
m8... Commodores were always 4 doors from the late 70s... The monaro was just a 2 door coupe, in fact, the concept car was called the "commodore coupe"

>>16826747
Anything other than the commodore is made outside of Australia; what a revelation you've uncovered.
>>
>>16826793
furthermore, the Pontiac G8 and Chevy SS were just VE and VF commodores, respectively.
>>
File: pontiac GTO.jpg (40KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
pontiac GTO.jpg
40KB, 575x431px
Americans got the Monaro as the 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO and the Commodore Sedan (VF) as the 2014-2017 Chevrolet SS and the Commodore Sedan (VE) as the 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 there was concepts for a G8 ST aka UTE and the G8 Sportwagon.
>>
>>16826848
Yeah. They ruined the Z-series monaro by making the fuel tank be in the boot. Z-series was awesome in every way except for this.
>>
>>16826848
I wish they had been around longer. I actually love these things. I know they are considered a bit of a douchebag car but in America compared to the Mustang/Camero crowed these are completely understated. All the muscle car benefits without the douchy look.
>>
>>16826760
>>16826768
We also go the Monaro he's just a retard
>>
Bogan trash
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.