[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the advantages of right hand driving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: doppio-volante.jpg (89KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
doppio-volante.jpg
89KB, 576x432px
>>
File: 1484468603609.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1484468603609.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>16826416
NONE ITS RETARDED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFL;AHD;DFHAWJEGH;AEDNS;NB;ANB SF;HAN
t. an american living in britbong
>>
>>16826416
You get to look like a weeb
>>
You can use your fap arm to steer and the weak arm to do some shifting here and there
>>
>>16826441
when you put it that way surely the fap arm should wiggle the knob
>>
>>16826441
>not being able to fap with either arm

step up your game faggot
>>
Dominant hand on steering wheel while shifting (ameriblubbers of course think shifting is harder work than steering so this is backwards for them)
Audm and Jdm muh nigga
>>
Babysat and drove my friends import just to run gas through it
While he was away for the navy.
>confuses your date
>you get second looks from other drivers
>its easier to enter your car when you parallel park
>good conversation starter.
>get your mail easier
>shifting is weird to relearn
>i could never master shifting and trying to finger my gf. Plus he had stiff shocks , hit a bump while i was awkwardly angled in there. Gf was **piiiiised*
>easier to smoke a cigar (though i was a good friend and never smoked in his car)
>cop pulls you over , i suppose you could pull on the left shoulder and make him walk onto traffic
>>
>>16826531
ukdm mad tyte
>>
>>16826531
ambidextrous bloke here

lewl
e
w
l
>>
>>16826441
im right handed but i started fapping with my left hand even without the internet
>>
>>16826977
>>16826441

>tfw rather learned to use the mouse perfectly with the left hand than that.
>>
>>16826531
>yurop thinks anything about driving is difficult
k e k
>>
>>16827966
Show me your f1 victories then fgt
>>
>>16826416
more accurately throw stuff at stuff?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.