[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant fine a replacement part anywhere what do you anons use??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: omni.jpg (742KB, 2207x1241px) Image search: [Google]
omni.jpg
742KB, 2207x1241px
i have an 81 dodge omni 2.2L 4 cyl and i need a replacement mount bracket, the front one, i have searched everywhere and i cant find it, please help!!!!
>>
>>16822048
Find someone who can weld and give them money to fix it. Or go to a scrapyard. This is basic stuff anon.
>>
>>16822048
Do any interchange from the charger or horizon?
>>
where in the fuck did you find a 1981 dodge omni
>>
I could have made a new one of those myself at age 17. Draw it up and make friends with machine shop access.

It's cheaper to just scour the web for one though.
>>
>>16822048
Make your own you dumb fucking useless millennial faggot driving an old ass meme car for irony. Oh that's right. dumb shit millennials can't fabricate anything but twitch and twiddle toys.
>>
op here, omni got found out of some foolish kids back yard. from what i can see the mount pictured is way different from the charger, and i cant locate a horizon bracket either... i have scoured the internet all week, trying to find the bracket, dickhead that had it tried welding it together and failed miserably. i want to get a nice one fabricated but i dont know the price in labor and materials, any estimates? or better yet if you know some site that would have the mount, pleas share
>>
>>16822146
Junkyard search?
Owner's forums?
>>
thanks to the anons who at least shed some insight on the situation. as for mr millenial hater,im 32 and if you can find me another 500 dollar car ill be ironic in it to XD
>>
>>16822048
Clean up the ends of the break, get that fucker welded right and probably elongate that bolt hole. Fixed.

You're not going to find that part short of a parts car or enthusiast forum so it's time for fabrication.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-00-47-41.png (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-00-47-41.png
332KB, 1920x1080px
Damn nigga there's like 1 left.
>>
>>16822190
Then why are you buying $500 shitboxes that people made fun of before you were born?

Apply yourself son!
>>
>>16822219
I just bought it.

Now this loser OP can buy it from me.

I'll take $100 plus shipping...

This is to teach you a lesson
>>
>>16822233
Yes and what are junkyard business hours?
>>
thanks anon!! and i frankly dont care if its a gremlin, long as i can make it work, and please waste your hard earned dollars outta spite, that will def help me sleep tonight, im going to go to a shop tomorrow and see if they can clean up the break, wish me luck. farewell anons!!! ill post the finnished product
>>
oh an the car-part.com site only has the actual mount for the 1.7 vw engine not the 2.2, they only got the rubber boot for mine
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.