[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

Discuss
>>
>>16817343
Not a big enough trunk
>>
>>16817343
ugly sumbitch

a production version would look even worse
>>
Missing suicidal doors
>>
I dint understand the american fixation with chrome trimmings they look shit
>>
>>16817343
Looks awful. They should just bring back the Eldorado.
>>
Modern Car Design (tm)

At least the rear seat area looks roomy.
>>
>>16817343
Would work as a hearse
>>
>>16817343
Honestly I love it as European,it's refreshingly bold. It has a presence. I just hope they would acutally produce this shit and put it on euro market.
>>
File: cadillac-elmiraj-concept-tree.jpg (193KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cadillac-elmiraj-concept-tree.jpg
193KB, 1200x900px
>we swear wer gunna build it

Go home Cadillac.
>>
>>16820124
This.
GM can go fuck itself. They're only good at teasing and cockblocking.
>>
>>16820124
This one thousand times. For probably few years cadillac has been teasing us with some really amazing cars, which even I as a European would consider buying, and all they present is some shitty CTS And ATS sedans.
>>
File: 02-pontiac-banshee.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
02-pontiac-banshee.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
>>16820124
You can tell they intend to make their concepts, but it's GM that's not letting them. This is always the case with GM.
>>
>>16820124
that turning radius has got to be complete shit as with all Cadillac
>>
>>16820149
>>16820118
I'm eueopean aswell and I love american cars until the 90s(becouse they made best cars at the time) and their recent models which are great again. Cadillac has always been my favourite brand and after test driving them ats and cts really are shit for the money and on the other hand ct6 and escalade are really amazing products, xt5 is shit becouse i hate crossovers and I test drove xts wich is really a proper comfy, great build quality, cadillac(unfortionately no v8) but fucking GM doesn't sell the xts in europe eventhough it would probably be their best seller in europe. and I have to say sales will be slow here for quite some time becouse GM destroyed its image with rebranded chevys when they really should offer impalas, malibus and others.
>>
>>16820124
The CTS and XTS are being axed in 2019, plus all caddy's will look like the Escala

Think, most of today's Cadillacs look like the ciel and Elmiraj in terms of design language

I think this time Cadillac will do it
>>
>>16817343

One word: Whoops.
>>
>>16820517
>most of today's Cadillacs look like the ciel and Elmiraj in terms of design language

They look incredibly watered down. I don't think they look much like those concepts at all.

>The CTS being axed in 2019

This is news. What are they going to have in terms of an E-Class/5-Series competitor?
>>
>>16818623
We don't understand it either, trust me
>>
>>16820644
Technically the CT6

Cadillacs president says they don't care for existing segments and want to go niche, henta the CT6 which is longer than a 5 series but shorter than a 7
>>
File: genesis-g80-01-highlight-02.jpg (328KB, 1920x870px) Image search: [Google]
genesis-g80-01-highlight-02.jpg
328KB, 1920x870px
>>16820695
CT6 is incredibly bland too. It's funny because what they're doing is not "niche." It's exactly whay Hyundai is also doing, and some might argue are doing better.
>>
nice tesla bro
>>
File: n6axguv2huzu2zylrfvb.jpg (83KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
n6axguv2huzu2zylrfvb.jpg
83KB, 800x533px
>>16820728
>CT6 is incredibly bland

I think it's pretty :3
>>
>>16820835
That does look good

Wish I could see some of these Cadillac's in Aus tbqh

Dunno why they're not exported
>>
>>16823307
They're coming to you in 2021
>>
>>16818623
I think used sparingly they're fine

the problem is that they just slap chrome on every single line on the car
>>
>>16823322
Man that's ages away, I could be dead by then
>>
nigger rims
>>
Looks bland as fuck. If you put a different grille on it, it could easily pass as a BMW, Merc, Audi, Jag, Lexus, etc.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.