[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw he cant even beat an old corolla on the toweghey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: muffled eurobeat.jpg (36KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
muffled eurobeat.jpg
36KB, 704x480px
>mfw he cant even beat an old corolla on the toweghey
>>
>>16813519
To be fair, only two other guys could, and one of those other guys lost to him.
>>
>watching ani-may
>>
>>16813565
>watching may-ani
>>
There's so many weird time inconsistencies in this show

>Fourth and Fifth Stage take place in 1996
>Kozo drives a Skyline R34
>characters have cell phones
>there's a Toyobaru at the end
>>
>>16814742
Pretty sure the guys it got sold to after stage 3 just didn't care enough to keep the original late 90s tech level the first three stages had going on. That's how brickphones and flip-phones with cameras got into the show, along with the S15, R34, and Toyobaru.
>>
File: 1443332560368.jpg (23KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1443332560368.jpg
23KB, 360x240px
>>16813519
>rotary
>>
>>16814742
plus there was that nigga with the 350 ZETTO-aru
>>
>>16814742
Where does it say 1996?
>>
>>16816387
First Stage takes place in 1995, unless Shuichi Shigeno was somehow able to predict the future when he wrote in, and in Fourth Stage they mention how it's been a year since Takumi started racing
>>
>>16814742
This, the show was a 10/10 till Third Season, after that it went downhill.
>>
>>16816559
Yeah, fourth stae was ok at some points, (the race against the pro in the ek9 was bretty good), but they kept finding more bullshit challenges (let's make him race against a fucking cappuccino) and the format just gets tired with dagumi always winning even when he's inferior
>>
>>16816612
i thought the last race was an intense one, but it seemed weird.
>>
>>16816612
I feel like Keisuke overtook Takumi as the main focus of the show during Fourth and especially Fifth Stage. His races are at least way more interesting during that time.
>>
>stage 2
>dogumi grenades the engine
>gets a fucking racing engine put in
>everyone just accepts this fact and no one mentions it ever
>>
>>16816671
>he is still treated like his car is the underdog but it is a mountain tuned 240 hp 900 kg car for the downhill
>>
>>16816696
240 hp at over 10000rpm no less
>>
>>16816612
>race against a fucking cappuccino
I thought that, by itself, was pretty good. Turning the whole race dynamic upside-down on Takumi for the first time was interesting.

Now, all the other bullshit like the rain helping Takumi and every other contrivance to allow him to win was bullshit.
>>
>>16813561
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.