[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help not getting screwed over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 95d0a306f8.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
95d0a306f8.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
Hey /o/, I live in oregon and someone imported a 1990 Nissan r32 GTE that I want to buy. They are asking $7000 for it but i don't feel like that is even close to the right price for the RB20E engine. it has 65,000 miles on it, how much do you think its worth? also first time posting on /o/
>>
>>16813215
also, I have tried finding similar cars for sale but I can't seem to find any of these fuckers
>>
3k tops
>>
>>16813248
I figured, i have found GTS-t's for around 6000, so I have no idea how he came up with this pricing
>>
The non-turbo skylines are dogshit slow. A base model camry could beat a non-turbo skyline. Don't waste your money. If you're a tight-arse, get a GTS-T.
>>
>>16813215
>I live in oregon
whereabouts, fellow oregon bro?
>>
>>16813284
Hillsbro, my boy
>>
>>16813290
ayy

coos county here. I want to move
>>
>>16813215
Most GTEs of that era I see for sale on the internet are usually in the 8000 dollar range, but those are usually in exceptional condition. 7000 sounds a bit much for one with 65K.

>>16813284
>>16813290
>2 different Oregonians in one thread
Number 3 reporting in. Save me from the hell that is Portland.
>>
>>16813296
>middle of nowhere
fuck that
>>16813298
live outside of portland, its so much better
>>
>>16813308
>>middle of nowhere

It's WORSE than the middle of nowhere. Imagine the middle of nowhere with shit weather, constat car jackings (seriously like 2 a day), and more tweekers than jail cells.
>>
>>16813308
That's my plan. Probably gonna try to get to one of the smaller towns in the valley, the expenses here are killer. No idea if I could find a job out there, though.

>>16813318
Coos County is the only place I've seen a Confederate flag flying outside of the South.
>>
>>16813215
The 20e is a pretty crap engine, if you're going through the trouble of owning a Skyline in America I'd recommend at least getting a GTS-25 or GTS-T.

In aus at least, the RB25DE in the GTS-25 is a prime alternative to an RB26DETT if you're looking for a base to modify off of that won't run you as much money.

Personal opinion more than anything too, but I don't like the look of the fourdoors and would say to hold out for a coupe.
>>
Why are you buying an NA Skyline you dumbass?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.