[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kawasaki H2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jpdhe5rw.hnb.png (505KB, 2000x1123px) Image search: [Google]
jpdhe5rw.hnb.png
505KB, 2000x1123px
Why does the Kawasaki H2 have all this hype around it when it only produces 190 WHP? Why the fuck does it need some proprietary elite Kawasaki supercharged 1000cc engine ONLY to create 190 whp? The S1000RR and 4th gen ZX10R are both capable of that straight off the showroom floor - so what exactly is Kawasaki H2 offering? I really don't understand.

It's like Bugatti coming out with their 8L 16 Cylinder engine but only producing 400hp.

It just doesn't make any sense. Is the H2 intentionally hamstrung and serves as a easily modifiable platform or what? I just don't understand what the fuck the yare trying to do here.
>>
>>16805654
Do you have brain damage? It makes 310 whp you fucking knob.
>>
>>16805654
its the street version of the H2R you git.

It has an incredible powerband and over 300 hp in the non street-legal version.
>>
>>16805692
>>16805677

Man, just forget it. It's so painfully obvious you guys don't know shit about cars or motorcycles and lack reading comprehension to boot. I don't know why I even ask shit on here
>>
File: heh.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>16805718
Yeah whatever runt fuck off
>>
>>16805718
Well, for one, 190HP on a motorcycle is fucking nuts. Mine has 145hp and most people can barely hold on to it at full throttle.
Also... most of the hype IS around the h2r not the h2 as the other guy said. But the h2 can be made """almost as fast""" as the h2r with a couple bolt ons.
>>
>>16805654
The H2R is the one they wanted to build (and did), but couldn't get street-legal due to noise and emission regs.
The H2 is the best they could do with the platform and still be street legal. And for what it's worth, it has an insane powerband, linear, smooth, better than any 1000cc bike.
>>
>>16805654
>easily modifiable platform
Yes. It's a boosted bike. Basically the bike worlds Supra. They respond to mods extremely well and have gone 200+ mph with bolt ons and a tune. Literally nothing touches this on a speed to dollar ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrTPvqLLJe4

It's a bad bitch that's more capable than I'll ever be. I'll stick with the poorfag dualsports.
>>
>>16805654
It has heaps of Torque in addition to its hp. Something you normaly dont get in race bikes.
>>
>>16805654
I'm not a bikefag, but 200hp for bikes that weigh nothing seems more than enough.. Compare that with a car like the BRZ a vehicle which weighs 3000lbs and still only has 200hp.
>>
>>16805654
H2R is where the hype it, you tard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.