[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about buying a new pic related. Can you change my mind, /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tucson.png (97KB, 433x210px) Image search: [Google]
tucson.png
97KB, 433x210px
Thinking about buying a new pic related. Can you change my mind, /o/?
>>
Get the CX-9 if you must get a Xover
>>
>>16800901
>korean """"cars""""
>>
File: 4FhfTqu.jpg (941KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
4FhfTqu.jpg
941KB, 4032x3024px
>>16800929
>>16800941

It has pretty good reviews though for the price, everything is fine except gas mileage
>>
>>16800954

I get 31 combined on mine.

If you have any questions, op ask away. I have a 2016 Limited Ultimate and it is awesome.
>>
File: 1h9Xi.jpg (45KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
1h9Xi.jpg
45KB, 1181x788px
>>16800976

Great, thanks. Do you have a hitch (non-native speaker, not sure) on yours? I wanna get one of these bike racks that go on the back without touching the car
>>
>>16800997

No hitch, but I know you can get a factory installed one that a bike rack can connect too.

There are inserts for roof rails if you want to do bikes that way. Without the rails inserted the racks are nice and flush unlike a lot of other cuvs.
>>
>>16801020

With a taller car like this, don't really wanna go with the roof option. Thanks!
>>
>>16801020

How does it feel driving, in general? What other cars have you owned so I have some comparison
>>
>>16801040

It's great. The steering is nice and light making the car pretty nimble (more like a car).

I'm tall and the drivers seat sits right at my hip so I can just slide in and out of it. The seating position makes you feel like you are in a car, not super high up which I would hate.

The back is huge with the seats down. Able to get a large TV in the back flat.

The side doors aren't huge so parking and getting out in tight spots is a breeze. The nose is nice and stubby which makes it easy to park.

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. It's a great vehicle. The only other cuv I can compare it to is a rav4 (have owned 4). They all felt much heavier in their dynamics and mileage was a lot worse.
>>
>>16801089

PS don't get me started on the new ravs interior. The dash just out at your chest making it very claustrophobic.

I've sat in every makers cuv at auto shows and the Tucsons interior blows them all away.
>>
>>16801089

Thanks, Anon. How's the in car system? Phone music? stuff like that
>>
>>16801107

Car has Android Auto which is awesome. Plug my phone into it and I can tell the car what to play in Google Play hands free.

In fact you can tell the car to play anything just by hitting the voice button (switching between music modes).

BT is effortless. Before I got Android Auto I set my phone up once when I got the car new and it auto connects every time I have started the car up for a year and a half.

Sound system is great. It's Infinity/JBL. I'm not the biggest audiophile, but the sound can get nice and loud without the bass washing out the sound.
>>
>>16800901
from what I've seen on youtube, the VW Tiguan is a similarly priced yet better vehicle than the Tucson.

little touches like all the door pockets and center console being lined with felt, and softer plastics make a difference.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.