[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodge Charger police package

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0577.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
What does /o/ think of the 2010 - 2015 Dodge Charger police cars?

> 5.7 V8
> can be bought for under $10K at public auctions

It's a good option if you don't want to drive a Panther and look like a sperglord (like that CVPI tripfag)

Redpill me /o/
>>
Expect panels to be missing, trunk security compromised and major wear
>>
I'd get a caprice for that SWEET AUSTRAILIAN L77 CUNT.
Alternative I'd get a Tahoe PPV because dat squat when it takes off.
Tahoe PPV's are sexy as fuck
>>
Uh, those chargers are all v6.

I work in a police dept. They suck and need to be fixed constantly.
>>
>>16794020
>buying a charger
>buying a charger that's been beat to shit
>buying a charger with a hacked up interior and wiring harness
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>
>>16794118
>>16794076
Pretty much this. The cars will be absolutly beat. Even if you manage to find one with under 100,000 miles you're still not getting a good deal
>>
>willingly buying a vehicle that's been abused by power-tripping, donut eating, scum of the earth

pls no
>>
>>16794111

Are the 5.7 V8s any better? How stout are the transmissions?

Common trouble areas?
>>
>>16794241
I have a CVPI, and I know a guy with the 5.7 Hemi. It's alot faster than my car but he's fixing it way more often than Ive eber needed to fix my Crown Vic. I have 165000 km and 6500 idling hours racked up on mine, his has far less.

You should get a crown vic for $4000 and get a supercharger kit from ADTR. Also get a JMOD done on your transmission, and upgrade your diff gears to 3.73s or 4.10s with an LSD unit if it dosent already have one.
>>
>>16794020
don't be surprised when parts are missing and the cam is burnt from idling
>>
File: IMG_20170122_233628.jpg (619KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_233628.jpg
619KB, 1920x1080px
>>16794131
Nothing wrong with them. I bought mine with 138 000 km and 6400 Idle hours.

They replaced the transmission and rear end under warranty during service life so I have brand new units.

Owned it for over a year and it hasnt even needed any serious repairs apart from replacing my front brakes because they were worn out.
>>
>>16794288
Just get a new cam
>>
>>16794020
Did the Pursuit version of the Charger finally fix the issues with the front ball joints?
>>
>>16794104
>Tohoe PPV's are sexy as fuck

Ma nigga.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.