[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.4L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Did they have to make the displacement so tiny? Not even a modest 1.8L or something? It's cool enough to deserve more power.
>>
>>16783476
>He think .4 of a liter is a game changer
The 1.4L can be get about 200hp with a simple tune and be modded to reach 300-ish hp.
>>
The original had a 1.4 litre inline-four.
>>
granpa go home it's not the 60s
>>
well, no one expects this to hold together past 150k miles so they go full out and use an 1.4 to crank out 200hp
>>
>>16783518
It's 28% more volume that can be used to provide instantaneous power the car instead of laggy boost.
>>
>>16783556
>2017
>still not understanding that yuropoors get taxed on displacement and that fiat will sell more if the 124 has a 1.4t and not a 1.8.
>>
>>16783584
that didn't stop me from getting the bigger engine mx-5
>>
>>16783476
It's a light car so with the turbo torque and everything it will feel lively
>>
>>16783584
>Europe ruins everything again because they literally can't afford a modest 2 liters

Fucking christ
>>
>>16783584
Most euro countries don't tax on displacement but horsepower. Same with insurances.
>>
>>16783584
Fucking yuros, so poor they ruin all the fun.
>>
>>16783602
>we shouldn't make nice cars for poor people
>>
>>16783615
I agree with that statement. They're just going to park them in shitty neighborhoods and not take care of them.
>>
>>16783628
what's that got to do with you?
>>
so if amerilards ITT pretend to have money why are they looking at a Fiat and instead just get a corvette?
>>
>>16783604
>Most euro countries don't tax on displacement but horsepower.
My country taxes on emissions and weight. So if you had a 5 litre V8 that put out the same amount of CO2 as a 1.4 litre inline-four without weighing more, you'd have the same road tax.

Insurance is another thing completely, as the insurance company probably regards the V8 driver as a higher risk than the ecobox driver.
>>
>>16783679
they should tax on Nox and particulates instead of CO2
>>
>>16783706

They should yes
>>
>>16783637
It's a cooler looking Miata with better suspension. An Abarth is still half the price of a new C7.
>>
>>16783637
Or why don't they just ls swap it if they are so cheap and easy

>turns out burgers are all poorfag basement dwelling retards with zero experience
>>
File: smug dropbear sorcerer.jpg (78KB, 638x794px) Image search: [Google]
smug dropbear sorcerer.jpg
78KB, 638x794px
>>16783762
>this is somehow a revelation
>>
>>16783584
Some tax on co2 emissions. Hence the downsizing + turbocharging, in the unrealistic lab test they'll never ever get into boost
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.