[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why I shouldn't and what I should get instead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 00P0P_jM4IrU36IGu_600x450.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00P0P_jM4IrU36IGu_600x450.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
Boys found this 91 mr2. Looks perfect, 185k miles is super high for the price in my mind.

Does the quality and interior quality make this worth my time?

What should I shill him down to?

I love the look and would drive this for my short commute to work just to drive it.

>I'd eventually get a real paint job to change it from red to a strong blue metallic.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/6025161379.html
>>
92+ have revised and less dangerous suspension
>>
>>16783372
You shouldn't so that I can buy it instead.
>>
>>16783372
If you resist the urge to fuck it up and mod it, it will actually make a good daily driver. That's a hard top, too. No leaky T-Tops to worry about.
>>
>>16783372
ITS WORTH THE FUCKING MONEY TO BUY A CAR LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT IF A CAR LIKE THAT IS CLEAN AND BONE STOCK LIKE THAT ITS WORTH IT WHY DO RETARDS POST SHIT LIKE THIS AND WAIT HOURS FOR SOMEONE ON THIS SHIT SITE FOR AN OPINION FUCK JUST GOOGLE THE FUCKING CAR AND GO OFF YOUR GUT BECAUSE YOURE GOING TO BE DRIVING THE CAR IF YOU BUY IT NOT SOME OTHER FAGGOT ON HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16783372
Idk what these usually go for where you live but that seems very expensive. I live in norway and cars are expensive af but i could still get a lower mileage one for like 3.5 grand.
>>
File: 1484328737875.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484328737875.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>16783448
>>
>>16783377
Its revised. Not less dangerous.
Because neither is dangerous.
Moron
>>
> almost 5000 dollars
> for an MR2 with 185 thousand miles

is this a joke? are MR2s the rarest cars in America for them to be so ludicrously expensive?
>>
>>16783547
Well there was only 27k MR2s imported into the states during their production run from 1991 to 1995, and due to the nature of mid-engine cars handling characterizes they didn't really have a high survival rate. Most of them ended up wrapped around a tree or in ditch, So to answer your question.

Yes, they are pretty rare. In most major cities you only see 1 or 2 of them forsale at a time.
>>
>>16783547
>https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/6025161379.html

It's an MR2 with a hard top, that alone is a major price increase for most people since the T-Tops were the most widely available option back in the day. Only a few hundred more sunroofs than hardtops too so those are a good find as well. Honestly the hard tops are only worth it if you plan on making them actual race cars.
>>
>>16783547
i had a buddy pay $2500 for a 92 hardtop with 296,xxx miles. but of course the engine literally was on its way out. now hes literally about to drop a 3sGTE in it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.