[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Civic man, the greatest race car in the world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

The Civic man, the greatest race car in the world.
>>
File: RWD_Cuckold_9.jpg (41KB, 593x519px) Image search: [Google]
RWD_Cuckold_9.jpg
41KB, 593x519px
>>
Civic is truly the greatest all around car ever produced
>>
>>16777491
>the greatest race car in the world
That's not a Beetle with a fuckton of aero and two extra cylinders.
>>
>>16777516
They could've pushed the Civic even harder if they unleashed the true potential of the Vtec but that wouldn't be fair for the Camaro SS.
>>
>>16777516
so this... is the power... of vtec....
>>
>>16777531
I tried to race in the civic too back when i was 45 years old, in 1997, now im 20 and its 2017....
I admit that what I did was cheating I should have not put a turbo on top of a Vtec because it generated a lot of power you know.
plus the civic doesn't know what over rev is
it has only rev and too much rev for the human body to handle
eventually I survived the "too much rev for the human body to handle" because of my Green lucky suit that i stole from Keichii.
>>
>>16777579
>back when i was 45 years old, in 1997, now im 20 and its 2017....
what
>>
File: physicslabvtec.jpg (20KB, 420x307px) Image search: [Google]
physicslabvtec.jpg
20KB, 420x307px
>>16777646
>vtec kicked in so hard he went back in time
>>
>>16777579
haha yes

I had a Honda Civic my 1994 and when VTEC engaged it made intense pain my skeleton wanted to leave the body!

very lucky to be here today
>>
>>16777646
vtec changed him as a man, and he has been reincarnated as a 20 year old man
>>
Not bad
>>
>>16777516
I bet that puny Vtech Civic can't compete with a Mustang powered by Ecoboost
>>
vtec fixed my arthiritis
>>
>>16779175
And my diabeetus!
>>
Screw you guys, I love those things. Bunch on young ass bus riders in here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.