[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its not street legal, but honestly, how are they gonna catch me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Zincz10.jpg (231KB, 1361x976px) Image search: [Google]
Zincz10.jpg
231KB, 1361x976px
its not street legal, but honestly, how are they gonna catch me?
>>
pretty damn easily
>>
>>16775890
>pothole
>>
What is a radio.
>>
It's hard to outrun a radio and/or chopper, and you're pretty conspicuous
>>
>>16775890
About the only chance you'll have is on a motorcycle, and even then you'll have a difficult time getting away.
>>
>>16775890
is it faster than radiowaves?
>>
>>16775890
In any turn with a radius >100m
>>
>get a totaled Fiero or something
>flex the VIN off
>weld it onto this thing
>wire lights onto it
How are they going to prove it wasn't a Fiero at some point?
>>
File: pepelaugh.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepelaugh.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>16775924
>>
>>16775928
Like seriously, I'm not American but it seems incredibly easy to fool their registration system. It's not like here in Germany where they basically dissect your car every two years. As long as you're paying registration on it, some paper says the thing is insured and you've got lights and mirrors, why would anyone care what you drive?
>>
>>16775954

You could probably register this in a place like FL if you could fool them into thinking the vehicle is home built. The state will create a VIN for it.
>>
>>16775954
I bought a N/A MR2 SW20, registered it as such, and then swapped in the tarbo engine from a wrecked one.

The chassis VIN is what the US goes off. and the VIN is always going to be the N/A, and the insurance jews don't make me way the tarbo premium either.
>>
>>16775890
Traffic anon
>>
>>16775954
The issue is that if something happens the insurance company WILL figure it out and deny coverage. Then the authorities will be informed by the other party and an investigation will start with the eye towards prosecution and that could be bad depending on what happened. Scratch? No one cares. Somebody get killed with you driving a fraudulent car? You're fucked.
>>
>>16775890
By finding out where you live and sending the summons there.
Otherwise, good luck outrunning a bullet. American cops shoot anything they can't catch, or if they just feel like shooting you.
'I feel threatened' is code for 'I haven't shot anyone for a while and I'm behind my murder quota'.
>>
>>16776712
>American cops shoot anything they can't catch
no they only shoot colored people
>>
>>16776728
Exactly
>>
>>16776712
>>16776728
>>16776737
White is a color too. They just happen to shoot white guys in the kneecap instead of the torso.
>>
>>16775890
Just tow it to the track with a cheap truck

Now where can I get one of these?
>>
roadblock
>>
>>16775912
You don't have to outrun a chopper just outlast it.
>>
>>16775890
>not street legal
You either live in a cuckstate or aren't American.

Just slap the vin from your civic on it.
>>
>>16776002
>You could probably register this in a place like FL if you could fool them into thinking the vehicle is home built. The state will create a VIN for it.
This, I am far from Florida, but the fucking insane cars that I see on the road here with FL plates or at car shows. Holy fuck, they will register ANYTHING.
>Hood/ Front Quarter Exhausting turbo death machines
>2-Step / Anti-Lag
>stripped down drag civics with meaty radials
>Straight pipe everything
>etc.
Out where I am at they have yearly "get fucked poorfag" tests that make people scrap cars for otherwise minor issues or pay out the ass (~$100) for headlight restoration.
They find a way to get 20% of all cars over the age of 10 into their shop for some bullshit repair.
>>
>>16775916
Someone explain the best tactic for running on a motorcycle
>>
>>16779015
Drive off the road. If you've got a long straight bit of road with a blind turn at the end, that's best.
>>
>>16779015
In terms of a street bike Pure Acceleration and use of side streets/back roads.

Mind you this is only useful within the first 5mins of a chase, if the cop keeps up with you past that point and pegs you on the radio, you're fucked.

If you're on a dirt bike taking paths a car cannot take is your best option.
>>
>>16775890
This is actually titleable as a specially constructed vehicle in California. You just need to add fenders that cover the top half and the back half of the wheel. Pic related is about 25% more fender than is required.
>>
>>16779028
You think a naked street fighter gxsr with enduro tires would be able to go offroad?
>>
>>16776167
who cares man, don't be a fag
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.