[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh ratchets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-03-05 09.49.18.jpg (3MB, 2981x1676px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-05 09.49.18.jpg
3MB, 2981x1676px
Muh ratchets
>>
File: 2017-03-05 09.59.07.jpg (3MB, 2981x1676px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-05 09.59.07.jpg
3MB, 2981x1676px
Muh milwaukee
>>
>>16775257
BASED HARBOR FREIGHT

DON'T BUY INTO THE SNAP ON OVER PRICED MEME
>>
File: Garasjen.jpg (2MB, 1447x5152px) Image search: [Google]
Garasjen.jpg
2MB, 1447x5152px
Muh shoddy fuckpile
>>
>>16775966
Horrible freight ratchets are literal shit tier, the flex heads don't even have detents in them and they all loosen up and flop around like they shit they are. Even shit like gearwrench is leagues better.
>>
File: IMG_20170220_225443.jpg (961KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_225443.jpg
961KB, 2592x1944px
Don't fix vehicles with me or my son ever again
>>
>>16776244
How good are the rachets in the tool set on the right? I know their regular ratchets are pretty crap but do the job. Everytime I used the ones on the right they felt nice but even cheaper somehow.
>>
>>16776154
fuck, you are the greatest tripfag on here
I <3 u mightybenz
>>
>>16776254
The 1/2 inch drive feels like dogshit, but the rest of them are really rather pleasant
>>
>>16775257
>ratchet
>ratsche
ratsch ratsch ratsch, so does the ratchet too make "ratch" in english or were you to dumb to find your own word for it?
>>
I'm going to start buying tools, as all I have is a few sockets and a wrench from Craftsman. Everything else I need I barrow from my Dad. What brand wrenches and sockets are considered the best for working on cars?
>>
>>16775966
Snap on dual 80 ratchets are far and away better than HF, but HF's latest crop of ratchets is decent and much nicer than craftsman which is probably the absolute worst ratchet you can buy.

The only decent craftsman ratchets are the 84 tooth thin profiles and they're awfully overpriced compared to the likes of gearwrench. Don't waste your money on meme tier old snap on ratchets though. Theyre just not that great. The dual 80 however is the fucking benchmark of modern ratchets.

My absolute favorite ratchet is the mac axis 90 tooth. That thing swings like warm butter.
>>
>>16776978
>Wright tools
Very high quality, expensive but not ludicrously so, made in USA if that's important to you, somewhat limited selection, particularly with metric tools no automotive specialty tools

>SK
also US made, slightly more expensive than wright in my experience, better variety of tools over all, small number of automotive specialty tools

>Proto/Armstrong
Some products made in USA, more expensive than wright or SK, very wide selection, Proto makes specialty tools for automotive applications, not sure about armstrong

>Craftsman
Majority of their tools made in china or Taiwan, small selection still made in the US, widest selection of affordable US-made specialty tools
>>
>>16777553
Armstrong, cman, and gearwrench are all made by the same people. There's no significant difference in quality.

Sk has been on the verge of bankruptcy for the past decade and they've changed owners more times than I can remember.

Proto is owned by sb&d who also happen to own mac tools. You will find very similar offering between the two. Mac cordless tools actually use dewalt batteries. Proto new 90 tooth ratchet was copied from the mac axis. Interestingly enough Stanley just purchased the can brand from sears.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.