[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting too old for this shit...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ball.png (244KB, 530x382px) Image search: [Google]
ball.png
244KB, 530x382px
Maybe this isn't the ideal age demographic to be asking, but has anyone else had issues with the neighbor's kids playing around your car(s)?

My townhome strip is layed out so there's a parking lot directly out front, and then a very large area of grass right behind that. Even though this ideal play area exists, those little shitstains still insist on kicking their ball around in the parking lot.

So this morning they were using the empty parking space between my car and someone's Ford Explorer as a goal net. I'm nervously peering out the window and then watch them boot the ball directly into the grill of this poor bastard's SUV...

The obvious solution is get a damn garage, but how do you keep from losing your fucking mind when this is not an option? I suspect that speaking to these kid's parents would be highly unproductive because
>muh special snowflake
>kids will be kids LOL
>>
you already know what to do

it's time
>>
>>16769528
Grab the ball and put a knife in it?
>>
>>16769537

yes...grab the "ball" and put your "knife" in it
>>
>>16769557
My erect penis?
>>
record them beforehand (this may seem creepy a bit)
then go out and make a scene, little shits will call their mommies, explain what were they doing and figure out what happens next
>>
>>16769603
Yeah, this is tricky though. Piss off the kids too much and they'll just come back later and vandalize your shit.
>>
>>16769516
They're not understanding that cars break fairly easily. To them it's about the same as a building. They'll just have to break a grille or something then freak out and never come back fearing getting "in trouble". Sucks that something has to get broken first but the payoff is good enough to make it worthwhile.
>>
>>16769639
Also, kids just aren't going to respect other people's property until they get their first job, start working for things they want, and understanding the value of money. Up until you get a job and actually start paying some bills, everything you own in your life just falls into your lap by magic (Mommy & Daddy)
>>
>>16769516
Set your car alarm incredibly sensitive and then let that shit go off every 5 minutes for hours. They'll move.
>>
>>16769516
Take a video of them hitting cars, find out who the parents are, show parents video, politely ask them to keep the kids in check and make them understand that you will make them pay for any damage.

Also hit the panic button on the key fob while they are playing if your car has such a feature so they are scared away.

If all else fails, have a lawyer writing the parents a letter
>>
recruit the little shits into your own gang, get them stealing for you and fucking with people you dont like

kids are stupid and easy to manipulate
>>
>>16770151
Finally a reasonable answer.
>>
>>16769516
Stop living in the ghetto. Why do you live in the ghetto? Why haven't you left yet?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.