[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total Engine Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Stang.jpg (36KB, 466x397px) Image search: [Google]
Stang.jpg
36KB, 466x397px
Had my engine start knocking on Monday, got an oil change and metal shavings everywhere. The car is under warranty (2015 Mustang v6) They've said they'll replace it with a new engine. What kind of time am i looking at for the work to be done (fyi it's being shipped from ford to the dealership) Pic related is my car
>>
>>16768045
A few months.
>>
A few months and hidden costs.
>>
>>16768053
what hidden costs
>>
>>16768045
Damn, that seems gnarly. What do you think was the cause? I drive a 2017 V6, so as far as I know, they're the same car.
>>
>>16768299
A widespread belief in the car community is that the only good mustangs have v8’s, which is true. However, as a result of this belief, the v6 then has gained the reputation of a typical flashy car that non car people buy to impress people. Most car people assume that since you didn’t opt for a v8 that performance doesn’t matter to you, and hence comes the assumption that you are a sub human.
>>
>>16768323
Anyone who thinks V6 Mustangs are bad, haven't been keeping up with the news since 2011. Even the V6 spanks nearly every car anywhere near its price range.

Regardless, this is still the goal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XrssN008pI&t=1m20s
>>
>>16768323
go away boomer

>>16768045
how many miles?
>>
Day or two once the stealership gets the engine.
>>
>>16768371
fuk this car looks amazing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.