[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uber drivers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: yap.jpg (8KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
yap.jpg
8KB, 200x193px
Hello fellow partners,

Let's have a discussion about achieving the highest satisfaction rating for our passengers, also any stories you may have of stand out moments, particular people who stuck with you, long fares or really fucking good money days. Where you drive, your vehicle, what your rating is, number of 5 star ratings you have and any accolades you would like to mention. All followed up by any advice you would like to give others.

>I used to drive in Los Angeles but now I'm driving in San Jose and San Francisco and the Bay Area.
>2013 Titanium Ford Fusion, White
>4.92
>112
>21 9 great conversation, 6 excellent service, and 2 above and beyond. 4 notes that are like great conversation and one that says great driver.

Keeping your interior clean and smell free. Clean windshield. No blasting trap music or anything but certainly feel it out. I generally make small talk and ask people about what they're getting into, how they've been as of late. More of a social tip is when someone mentions something, peer into that a little more. I find talking with my passengers easy and I would say they feel the same with me. Some don't like to talk, sometimes there are language barriers but always polite. Each ride is a new one and an opportunity to make a good impression.

Highlights would include rushing a guy to LAX from Hollywood Bowl in something ridiculous like 25 minutes, speeding weaving in out of lanes because the guy told me to. Ends up handing me a 20. Nice guy!
>>
>>16767705
>tfw badly want to be a driver for uber
>own a 90s car

I'd gladly take a 2010s shitbox if it means I can drive around at night for uber.
>>
>bring an uber driver with my AW11

It could be a laugh at times I guess
>>
>>16768462
Wouldn't meet the requirements.
That said, a shitbox version of uber would be funny
>>
>>16768471
What are the requirements?
>>
>>16768474
Varies by location (and is updated over time) but where i am the car has to be 2007 or newer with 4 doors
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.