[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suzuki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Why don't their cars get much attention?
They are fun.
>>
In America it's because of Consumer Reports and the Samurai fiasco
>>
>>16766870
>Samurai fiasco
?
what happened?
>>
>>16766878
Consumer Reports, a magazine that's supposed to objectively review products, did a faulty test to determine if Suzuki Samurais were prone to rollover and it failed
Suzuki NA took them to court and based off the bullshit test they won but it didn't matter because the damage had been done in the eyes of consumers because the report made the national news
Due to this and the fact they released mainly garbage, Suzuki never gained consumer confidence back
>>
>>16766891
To add to this, they were actually trying to get them back when they released the Kizashi but it was too little too late because it didn't end up selling like they wanted and they ended up exiting the market due to financial issues
>>
>>16766891
>>16766900
thank you for explaining.
it is disgusting easy it is for them to kill off competition.
>>
Because there's absolutely no reason to buy one unless you're an extreme poorfag who never drives outside of cities
>>
>>16766967
Still better cars than the entire Jeep lineup.
>>
>>16766967
Get a load of this guy who's never gone and thrashed an old Jimny in the bush.

Also the current Vitara is the least awful compact SUV I've driven.
>>
>>16766994
Fuck Chrysler.
>>
>>16766859
Wish they would release those altos here
>>
They're hugely popular in various other parts of the world outside the US. Driving instructors and courtesy cars in a lot of cases are Swifts since they're inexpensive efficient small cars.

Parents own a current model Suzuki Swift Sport, it honestly never wants to lose grip even if you're driving like a lunatic. The CVT gearbox is super responsive and lets you hoon around a lot more than stuff like the DSG in the Polo GTi. They're fairly popular track cars due to low price (in comparison) and stellar handling
>>
>>16768035
We have that car in the US.
>>
>>16768050
Hmmm I can't comment much on the Veloster, but the special thing about the Swift is the way it feels. It's low on power (130hp) but it's the setup and the way the engine delivers the power that makes it really good.

I've seen many more tracked Swifts here than Velosters too, for what that's worth too
>>
>>16768085
The special thing about the Veloster is that I can actually buy one in the States.
>>
>>16768096
Lol eat your heart out telling yourself it's the same thing as a Swift Sport then. From a market which gets both, I'm just going to say it's really not
>>
Oh hey what am I missing?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.