[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bumper Bull Bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Anyone know where I can get a bull bar for a 2010 chevy malibu?
>>
>>16765762
Thats an impala
>>
>>16765785

Thanks captain obvious.
>>
>>16765762
I got a 2011 and I want to know also. Ive seen a Malibu police car with one but cant find one.
>>
>>16765762
Everytime I see a chevy with a bumper bar I make sure to key the fuck out of it.

If you want people to think you're a cop you're a piece of shit, have fun jacking off to your power fantasies at night, I'll have fun destroying your car.
>>
>>16765825
>Everytime I see a chevy with a bumper bar I make sure to key the fuck out of it.

sure you do kid. why dont your run off and play some call of duty and later Ill talk to your mom about getting you some icecream.
>>
>>16765825
Wow you're edgy
>>
>>16765812

Seen a few Malibu's in the past of the same year with them but can't seem to find shit online. I bet they are specifically made just for police agencies.

>>16765825

I just want something to put some led light bars on and protect my bumper some. I'm usually out to 1-2am and there are practically no street lights fucking anywhere in like a 15 mile radius of my house.
>>
>>16765865
>>16765812
I think the old impala (OPs pic) used the same platform as that generation malibu. Look into bull bars for impalas.
>>
>>16765825
no you don't
>>
>>16765762
https://www.chiefsupply.com/vehicle-equipment/push-bumpers/

Also, ask some cab drivers. These are pretty popular on taxicabs.
>>
File: FamilyPet.jpg (101KB, 552x411px) Image search: [Google]
FamilyPet.jpg
101KB, 552x411px
>>16765762
>Anyone know where I can get a bull bar for a 2010 chevy malibu?

The purpose of those "bull bars" is to push other cars. The correct name is "push bumper". Google the keywords "malibu push bumper" and you'll see several sources such as the carid or autoanything.

It's rare now for police cruisers in my area to push anyone as the police just call for a tow truck.
>>
Try PublicSurplus.com. I'd check areas around big cities- LA, SF, NYC, etc.
>>
File: 1484196962610.jpg (189KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
1484196962610.jpg
189KB, 1000x743px
>>16765762
I want to get a large one that goes across the whole front so I can plow through deer and road blocking protesters without problem.
Alas, I live in NY, the No Fun State...
>>
>>16765762
I want one for my Integra too.

Completely srs.
>>
>>16765846
>>16765851
>>16765906

I see I triggered a few autists lol, you probably think the bar looks cool.

Your cars will be next, have fun paying for that new paint. Oh wait, you don't have cars, you all ride the bus but are still "auto enthusiasts".
>>
>>16766663
>>
Gubernment surpless
>>
>>16765825
Your dad molested you didn't he
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.