[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1483072518320.jpg (32KB, 328x154px) Image search: [Google]
1483072518320.jpg
32KB, 328x154px
OK /o/

Help me decide a car.

Cars:
Mx5 NA, NB or NC
Mr2 gen 3
Alfa Romeo Spider 16V 2.0

Wants:
Something that can be lived with everyday
Something that wont be a money pit of maintenance.
Something that will be somewhat fuel efficient when not hooning it.
Fun to drive and responsive, being very fast is secondary to this.

Max budeget is €6000, and all these can be got for that.
>>
obviously you can't go wrong with a miata. cruise control for easy ownership.

spider for when you're not afraid of having to fix stuff a lot, mr2 for when you're good at driving.
>>
I'd say the miata or MR2 both are really great cars
Avoid Alfa like the plague
>>
>>16756925
Miatas are great
90s Alfas are trash
The MR2 is slow and literally has a trunk the size of a shoebox.
>>
bump

>>16756941
>>16757006
thanks guys
>>
>>16757049
yeah the mr2 has really no space
>>
sw20
>>
>>16757073
wut?
>>
>>16757138
If you don't know mr2 chassis codes it's probably not for you. Just get a twingo.
>>
File: 1454518572890.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1454518572890.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>16757214
because OP needs to know chassis codes to own the car?

>Just get a twingo

or the other cars on the list

great advice anon
>>
3k civic, OP dont ask here, busriders everywhere
>>
>>16756941
cruise control is the one feature i really wish i had on my miata. I'd swap shit like my heated seats and climate control for it
>>
File: comfy-foxy.jpg (26KB, 275x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfy-foxy.jpg
26KB, 275x249px
>>16756925
I'd get the twin spark Alfa to be honest. But that's just me.
>>
>>16756925
NB. Nothing against the NC, but it would be hard to find agood one for that price. NAs are fine, but NBs are more comfortable for everyday use and newer, thus less likely to have issues due to ageing parts. Look out for rust in the door sills.

Third gen MR2 only if you really don't need any trunk space. The seond gen MR2 does have trunk space, but it's more expensive to buy and run than the Miata.

90s Alfa a shit.

Depending on where you live Fiat Barchettas might be cheap used. It's similar to the Miata in body style, but FWD, slightly better acceleration and fuel economy. Also Fiat not-so-great build quality, but if you can find a well kept one with no electrical issues for cheap, it's probably fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.