[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millennials! We have a truck for are concrete jungle lifestyle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Millennials!
We have a truck for are concrete jungle lifestyle.
>>
>>16748560
That's all modern trucks sans base model WTs, though.
>>
File: Millenials.jpg (2MB, 2188x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Millenials.jpg
2MB, 2188x1372px
>>16748560
It wont drive itself so i can tweet?
Pass....
>>
>>16748560
oh shit not again the last bread about this minivan was complete chaos
>>
File: 1462666210818.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462666210818.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>16748560
I've finally figured out exactly why everyone in the city drives pickups and crossovers that they never actually use for their intended purpose. People buy these large vehicles because they allow them to drive like assholes without any consequences. Countless times I have been tailgated, cut off, and dazzled by SUVs, Jeeps, and pickups going 20 kmh over the limit with their high beams on and running red lights. People who drive these vehicles know that if they get in an accident, it's the other car that will be totaled, and if you don't have a camera, you will automatically be at fault for hitting an SUV or pickup that cut in front of you without giving enough space. If you cause a pileup on the freeway like that, it will all be your fault and your car will be totaled. Your insurance rates will shoot up and your life will be ruined because someone's mom was in a hurry to get to Wal Mart.
>>
>>16748560
>truck
You mean a pilot with a bed?
>>
File: comfort-convinience01.png (833KB, 869x581px) Image search: [Google]
comfort-convinience01.png
833KB, 869x581px
There's space for my bike
>>
i don't see the problem here

>people want a "truck" eventhough they don't really need one
>want a comfy ride
>want good mpg's

i'd buy one.

and i would proceed not to take it off roading, or towing or anything. I'd just put my dogs in the back every weekend and have a great time.
>>
File: tpSRq57.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tpSRq57.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
>>16748643
Sheeit, an SUV can't even handle a lowly Mini.
>>
>>16748560
its almost exactly the subaru baja.
>>
>>16748560
The bed is still smaller than the rest of the body. but who cares, that's just going to be a grocery hauler.
>>
If I were to buyou a truck, it'd probably be a Tacoma. If by some weird voodoo, I wasn't allowed to buy that, I guess this would be the next step.

I don't need to tow, go offroad, or haul. Just need something I can throw some shit in the back if needed, and maybe go down some bumpy trails.

Now, if you're into going off road, or hauling, you're not looking at this segment anyway. You're looking at some $60k work-horse that'll move that lumber across state-lines without issue. Or that highly modified Jeep Wrangler for going up cliff walls.

Yeah, for me. A bed would be nice for some instances, but why bother when a van, wagon, or even a hatchback will do just as well for 80% of the shit I'd even consider throwing in a vehicle.
>>
>>16748560
Is this shit FWD?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.