[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the McLaren F1 of our time? So utterly dominant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: am-rb.jpg (155KB, 1336x885px) Image search: [Google]
am-rb.jpg
155KB, 1336x885px
Will this be the McLaren F1 of our time? So utterly dominant that it isn't topped for over a decade?
>>
>>16746658
i doubt theyll actually make it.
>>
>>16746658
at best it will represent the next step in supercar performance. maybe not mclaren f1-tier but the same kind of impact that the veyron had when it was new
>>
File: imageshandler.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
imageshandler.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
it represents the beginning of an age pseudo-road cars that exist only to generate hype and instagram likes
>>
>>16746658
If this gets sold it will likely be illegal for public roads. they've demonstrated they can put together a sell a car that can't be driven off the lot, and they'll probably keep doing that.

I don't think we'll ever seen a Mclaren-tier benchmark again. many different manufacturers are in that game and edge gets pushed back every model year.
>>
>>16746658
austin martin is overpriced garbage
>>
>>16746853
It will be road legal. But probably all are already sold to arabs and chinks.
>>
The F1 of our decade still is F1, not even Bugatti came closer.
>>
No, the McLaren has put the bar so high, the jump in tech was bigger than the jump from a lafferari to this.
>>
>>16746658
I honestly believe this is the most beautiful car ever made
>>
>>16746658
Isn't Mercedes making a competitor with an actual F1 engine though?
>>
>>16748059
Why would they?

AMG makes arguably the best engines right now; they really don't need BMW's help. (F1 engine is basically a V12 M3 engine)
>>
>>16748619
are you pretending right now?
obviously it's not gonna be that F1
http://www.evo.co.uk/mercedes/18211/mercedes-amg-project-one-hypercar-evo-speaks-to-tobias-moers
>>
>>16746658
No the mclaren F1 GT will be the new mclaren f1.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.