[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the new Twingo any good? >turning radius is insanely small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: twingo.jpg (132KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
twingo.jpg
132KB, 800x445px
Is the new Twingo any good?
>turning radius is insanely small
>5 doors, minivan properties near that of the 1st gen
>phone dock for nav, radio, phonecalls
>flexifuel?
>8000-13000€ (varies)
>cheap parts (?)
>made in Slovenia
>>
>>16744917
If you are looking to buy a new car and the new twingo covers your needs, buy it.
>>
>the poor man's 500
literally shit
>>
File: angry-italian-noises.gif (949KB, 712x398px) Image search: [Google]
angry-italian-noises.gif
949KB, 712x398px
>>16744922
This. If you like the Twingo and the new Twingo covers everything you need, then buy the Twingo. Simple as.

>>16745009
I thought the poor man's 500 was the Fiat 500...
>>
>>16745017
you thought wrong Maurice, now go to prep Abdullah, do not make your wife wait
>>
File: shut-up-or-i-start-shooting.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
shut-up-or-i-start-shooting.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>>16745076
>TFW I live in a European city where the Polacks outnumber the Muslims

You thought wrong, Casimir...
Now, stop arguing and gimme your wallet
>>
>>16744917
One thing i don't like with the new twingo is the boot is very small. You can do grocery shopping, but because it is on the top of the engine you can't put a lot of things in it. Apart from that it's spacious and have a "nice" sound (still a 3 cylinder, but quite nice).
A friend of mine has one, I never drove it, juste ride in it.
>>
>>16744917
No. Get an old twingo or don't bother
>>
>>16744917
I have only driven the smart forfour by now but its alright. the new twingo might be fun to drive with the 109 hp engine. it doesnt have a lot of space inside tho and working on it yourself is nearly impossible. If you want a twingo have a look at the first gen to, i think it might be better.
>>
>>16745476
>someone looking at a new car
>mentions modern shit that he obviously likes in a car
>"hurr dude just get the 20 years old first gen I'm sure it will be the same"

Sometimes I wonder what happens in people's heads when they read posts like these before submitting them
Like, what the fuck
>>
>>16745649
i said if he must have a twingo he should look at the first gen. if he just wants a modern small car there are tons of alternatives obviously.
>Sometimes I wonder what happens in people's heads when they read posts like these before submitting them
Like, what the fuck
>>
>Ghosn will never allowe the Twin'run to become a production car.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.