[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2002 mustang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bluemustang.jpg (114KB, 759x543px) Image search: [Google]
bluemustang.jpg
114KB, 759x543px
Hey /o/, what are your opinions on the 2002 mustang? I know they are mentioned in the sticky but i was looking for some more in depth info.
>>
>>16744507
They have crooked steering wheels
>>
>>16744507
Shit car

Awful, and I mean awful interior
Awful rear live axle
Handles like complete ass in wet weather even for rwd
Slow
Heavy clutch
Good luck finding one that isn't rusting, it's a 15 year old car for fucks sake man, are you that poor?
>>
>>16744507
It sounds cool. Everything else is a shit.
>>
>>16744507
I saw a Terminator in the wild the other day complete with the pearlescent paint. I thought I'd mention it because it's the only Mustang from that generation worth buying.
>>
>>16744516
>rusting
Or RustANG. LMAO
>>
>>16744507
Trash, don't buy one
>>
>>16744524
Subaruwrxfan would say the Bullet, but he has massive head trauma from backroad launches. Giggling is the telltale sign of early onset Alzheimer's.
>>
>>16744549
He could say that but he'd be wrong and stupid because IRS was unique to the Cobra and actually makes the car worth a damn.
>>
>>16744579
Except the steering wheel is still crooked.
So its worthless
>>
>>16744578
Hey Alphonse
>>
>>16744580
Not everything in life can be perfectly straight anon, you're living proof of that.
>>
>>16744586
My penis curves to the left a bit. I used to try and wank the opposite way in effort to correct, but I've since accepted my deformity.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x425px
>>16744578
Is this what we do now?
>>
>>16744592
I'm sure it's still a very nice penis.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 485x364px
>>16744516
>Tfw I am that poor because I'm a student

Anyway I was asking because someone I know is selling one and I figured I would ask here real quick to prevent myself from wasting time looking at it. It's hard to believe though that the a car could have 0 redeeming qualities
>>
>>16744507
4.6 motor likes a 3v head swap and some boost, shitloads of aftermarket, they do not turn stock but if you like the car enough maximum motorsports will take your money and you'll get parts to rework the suspension.
99-04 is the best looking year of Mustangs, if you like em get em while they're still cheap.
>>
>>16744507
I have had my Mach 1 for 10 years. Never had major issues.
Thermostat went out 7 yrs in.
Water pump the following.
That's it.
Will be rebuilding the engine soon however, as it's reaching senior mile status .190,xxxx.
Good cars, won't let you down.
>>
>>16744627
Old American cars are pure shit, my man. Buy Japanese.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.