[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dacia Sandero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dacia-sandero-09.jpg (430KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dacia-sandero-09.jpg
430KB, 1600x1200px
What does /o/ think about the Dacia Sandero? I need a cheap DD and theres lots of them available, is it just a meme or is it actually good?
>>
good news!
>>
Great news!
>>
File: 1472378296045.jpg (142KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472378296045.jpg
142KB, 500x449px
>>16739887
>>16739899
Come on guys, i need some actual opinions here.
>>
>>16739885
Get an old twingo.
>>
>>16739885
I'm an officer onboard a roro ship on which we carry thousands of these fuckers. Usually designated drivers park/unpark them onto the ship. One tine I tried it myself. They feel like shit. I would rather get a Renault Clio or cheaper shit
>>
Don't they rust up really bad.
>>
>>16740612
apparently this was only pajeet built dusters
>>
>>16739977
I dont think im confident enough to drive a twingo.
>>
>>16739887
>>16739899
WHAT???
>>
>>16739885
Its a grat and rable car, engine works like a bee, they dont rust anymore, only the Indian models do. Anyway, i suggest you buy it.
>>
I had a Dacia Logan for 5 years.

Good car if all you want is literally just a car. Don't expect any sort of excitement or luxury.
Bought mine new for €10,000, sold it for €6,000 5 years later. Had the battery replaced after 4 years (warranty), nothing else ever went wrong. Even still had the original tires on there.

tl;dr great A to B transportation on the cheap, not much else
>>
File: 1442853825289.jpg (309KB, 1440x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1442853825289.jpg
309KB, 1440x1086px
>>16740959
Twingo doesn't care about circumstances, Twingo is happy to see you no matter what.
>>
>>16740602
They are literally Renault Clios with a different badge m8.
>>
>rust from the factory
>engines aren't known for reliability but aren't complete shit
there's also this disgusting interior but obviously you get what you pay for
also steering feels weird
>>
File: 20161107_093614_resized.jpg (363KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20161107_093614_resized.jpg
363KB, 1328x747px
They're cheap
Thats pretty much what they have going for them

Quality is sub-par
Performance is sub-par
Reliability is sub-par

Just... dont. You're better off with a lightly used Toyota or Honda
>>
>>16741282

I think what he meant was he cares what others think about him and he'd rather drive a Dacia and fly under the radar instead of being laughed at by normies.

Normies don't see the advantages of Twingos and just think you're gay while they'd rather drive a brand new pink Juke and think it's awwwwright
>>
>>16741554
>Reliability is sub-par

I heard different things about that.
Or you you include things like interior plastic parts breaking off to the reliability of the car.
>>
>>16741554
My Logan was tight as a drum for the 5 years I owned it. Got through all the mandatory inspections (Germany, TÜV every 2 years) without a hitch.
Performance wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. 87 horsepower, 0-60 around 10 seconds, 105mph top speed. It's not a sports car but it's on par with most eco shitboxes.
Interior quality is pretty crap, yeah. That's clearly where most of the price comes from. Not a luxury car by any means.

They barely depreciate at all was the main draw for me. Buy one new for 10k, sell it for 5-7k 5 years later when the warranty runs out. Financially they're a great choice.
>>
>>16739885
Depends on what model your buying.
The Sandero was after all the model that cemented Dacia's role as a competitor in the bread and butter car segment.
If you want to get one try the Laureate spec. You might actually be surprised. Just don't go for the base models or early models in general because they really are shit. Other than that it's pretty much what you'd expect it to be:
A late 2000s Renault Clio minus the bugs with decent but not stellar mileage that'll get you from A to B with minimun but sufficient comfort.
And even if you decide that you don't like it anymore, Dacia has won awards for how well their cars hold their value. So most of the little money you put into it will probably still be there when you sell it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.