[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$1000 Mustang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone here have bought a $1000 Mustang on Craigslist? How was it? Lots of $1000 Mustangs with 100,000 miles already driven. Are these offers generally legit? What should expect from a $1000 Mustangs? What maintenance problem will I face? Am I going to get murdered for meeting up with Craigslist seller?
>>
>>16739171
I knew this trashy Italian chick who drove one of these. She let me cum in her ass once. Hope that helps with your decision.
>>
>>16739171
Literally the worst Mustang ever made.
>>
>>16739644
Please tell me she was a NJ/NY Italian chick with a either a shitty personality or a really energetic one.
>>
>>16739171
CROOKED STEERING WHEEL
>>
>>16740584
Bubbly personality with a decent body and big tits. Smoker, nose stud... (I said she was trashy)

I'd give her a 7/10 because her face was just okay.

Fun girl. Don't know what happened to her.
>>
>>16740584
And DC area actually, but she's got that Italian look for sure.
>>
>>16739171
$1000? Must have some sort of problem. Or its the v6 model. Just spring for the 4.6 V8. Its pretty reliable will last longer than the v6.
>>
>>16739644
So, you had a good experience with these new edge mustangs?
>>
>>16740830
Sure did. Asked her if I could drive it because I never drove a Mustang before. Pulled out on a 55 MPH road and took it up to 110 like a fucking lunatic. She had me pull over in some neighborhood so we could switch seats, but we just ended up making out for like 30 minutes lol. I didn't get in her pants until another night.
>>
>>16740890
I too like my women a little on the trashy side. Good man.
Op, nothing wrong with 1000$ mustangs. You are buying used. It'll break and need work. They are reliable as the next used car.
>>
$1000 v6 is 100% worth it, especially if you can take all the shit you'll get for it. Super reliable, easy to work on, plenty of torque for a DD. Just get a manual otherwise it's just as standard as any other car you'll find below 3k.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.