[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sold for the 2017 equivalent of $11,916.56 brand new in 1967

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 53560289-770-0.jpg (127KB, 770x554px) Image search: [Google]
53560289-770-0.jpg
127KB, 770x554px
>Sold for the 2017 equivalent of $11,916.56 brand new in 1967
>RWD
>Will run forever
>Fun and lightweight because not strangled by regulations

Fucking boomers, the beetle was a car for "poor people" back in the day because of how strong the economy was, and it was still enjoyable to drive.
>>
You had to adjust the valves every 15k miles, fuck that
>>
They drive like ass, don't be deluded
>>
File: trump is satisfied.jpg (54KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
trump is satisfied.jpg
54KB, 920x537px
>>16731500
>Buy RWD V8 muscle car in the 60s for very little money compared to a modern Camaro

>Shit is worth ridiculous amount of money as a classic car because you know what you have
>>
>>16731500

Nice pasta you got there...
>>
>>16731500
OP you fucking liar a superbeetle is way better and still shit compared to jap 90s econoboxes
>>
File: IMG_4964.png (491KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4964.png
491KB, 750x1334px
what if you buy one of the early 2000 Bug that were still being made in Mexico?
>>
>>16732328
That's pretty badass, and what's up with mexico still getting car models from the 1990s? I know they're brown and all, but goddamn they don't deserve to die in a horrible car wreck because of it.
>>
>>16732339
Forgot my link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85OysZ_4lp0&t=18s
>>
>>16732348
>0:55
So that's how you get the radio out.
>>
>>16732404
Those are built so mexican and shotty it makes my mom's old 93 Sentra SE sedan look well built.
>>
I never used to like them but my coworker has an '81, its fuckin cozy m8
>>
>>16733239
I'm 21 and I've never liked them until now, basic interior and it's air cooled so you don't have to worry about radiator leaks and the previous owner changing the coolant.
>>
>>16731500
> I made the wrong decision and fucked myself over economically
> I can't afford a new car
> A 30 YEAR OLD DESIGN WAS 11K IN THE 60S!
> I BLAME THUH BOOMERS
> It's definitely not MY fault I have a shitty job
> And that I live in a third-world country
> But I'll get super defensive and flame anyone who points out my idiocy
> And probably call them a cuck as well

Maybe the problem is america?
I'm in britain, and can finance a 3 year old car no problem while being working class.
>>
>>16731568

Classic cars are ridiculously expensive to restore though. It's easy to drop 10k just on paint and body.
>>
>>16733416
Way to not get op's post. Read it again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.