[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do middle eastern immigrants always drive BMW/Mercedes/Audi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

why do middle eastern immigrants always drive BMW/Mercedes/Audi?
>>
>>16726511
Those are all expensive cars to buy and there's not a whole lot besides them in that price range, you mongoloid
>>
Status cars.
>>
>>16726511
Mainly because they're a status symbol and you know, subhuman easter europeans are like niggers, but another reason is that they get all the old cars we western europeans don't want anymore, old as fuck shitboxes, even the damaged ones, so most of them are used to see reliable German cars, and I mean the models when the German cars were ACTUALLY reliable and indestructible (a very long time ago), so once they're in the civilized and developed part of Europe they look for these cars with the money they get from robberies, prostitution, and shit.

They're mentality is not different than the average /o/ bus rider: based memes, that's all.
>>
>>16726511
They fall for the entry level base model meme. The appearance of success is everything to them and it doesn't matter if they're financing an entirely unremarkable used commuter because it's a premium brand.
>>
>>16726646
>middle eastern
>eastern european
>>
>>16726646
What the fuck are you on about? BMWs and Mercs run forever in Germanistan because the krauts are the most anal people on the planet and adhere religiously to the maintenance schedules. European vehicles are built primarily with European consumers in mind.

The obsession ethnics have with European brands has nothing to do with reliability. There's no perception of it, nor does the alleged lack of reliability concern them because they'll jump through any number of hoops to appear affluent.
>>
>>16726651
My fault, but the thing doesn't change: it's still the same logic.

Poor country gets scrap cars --> affordable and easy to repair, reliable old timer diesel MB --> best car ever --> new MB must be of the same level as the other german brands
>>
>immigrants in loud AMG's in central city
>rev up in traffic for no reason
>people get annoyed and give weird looks
>"t-they are all just jealous. Typical g-germans"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOQon8AQ8IE

I hate most people who buy an AMG.
They only buy this cars because they are loud and to rev them up around people.
>>
>>16726661
>Maintenance schedules

I take my car once a year to the shop for the oil change and the other checks that are required according to the age/km treshold (and are indicated in the maintenance plan who comes with the user's manual in the car) and that's it.

Stop spreading this thing that everybody but the germans are mongoloids when it comes to maintenance intervals, because everbody is able to read the maintenance plan, bring the car to the shop and let them do all the work expected from the maintenance interval.

If one desn't follow the maintenance plan then he's an idiot and desn't have to blame the car for MUH UNRELIABILITY.
>>
>>16726666
We're talking Middle Eastern immigrants to Western and European nations, not residents of former Soviet satellite states. They don't get junkyard BMWs and Mercs in Goatfuckistan and Headragistan.

It's purely a status thing. Hell, Indians do it too. And Asians, though they seem to like huge and comfy land boats over the cheapest European brands they can get their hands on. Even whites do it; just look at all those dudes leasing A3s and 3 Series.

That isn't to say that BMW or Mercedes don't make nice cars but the luxury marketing and desire to appear wealthy and successful is a huge factor.
>>
>>16726676
>immigrants
It's cheaper to buy it in western than in Asia/middle east. Tax are huge as fuck.
>>
same with niggers and cadillacs
>>
>>16726671
All these cars sound like Honda Civics with ebay fartcans.
>>
File: 1456603559596.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456603559596.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>16726675
>yearly oil change
You wot m8
>>
>>16726511
>why do middle eastern immigrants always drive BMW/Mercedes/Audi?
Why haven't you not seen an american driving a german luxury brand car? Go get a life you racist faggot.
>>
>>16726803
My car need an oil change every year or every 20.000 km
>>
>>16726511
Because they can afford them. There is literally no reason to buy anything not British or German when you can afford it.
>>
>>16726843
The bus needs an oil change more often than that m8
>>
>>16726759
Yuropoors like ricer exhaust.
>>
Salvage titles.
>>
>>16726511
welfare scam is lucrative.
>>
>>16726988
>There is literally no reason to buy anything not British or German when you can afford it.
yes there is
the german and british part
>>
>>16726511
...and the turks.
>>
>>16727793
>mfw Turk cockroaches and Israeli kikes try to pretend they're European and not middle eastern scum
Errytim
>>
>>16726671
This so much. Arabs andand turks in germany are the worst. Living with 6 people in a 2 room appartement but driving big Mercs, BMWs or Audis.
>>
>>16727813
>Israelis
>not European
fucks sake read a book
>>
>>16727026
Kek
>>
they know what's good
>>
>>16726671
>AMG
>rev up
Give me a fucking break.

AMGs don't come with a stick, the only way you can rev them up is in park.
>>
>>16726661
>There's no perception of it, nor does the alleged lack of reliability concern them because they'll jump through any number of hoops to appear affluent.

That and most new cars are leased and kept at most for 5 years, or until warranty expires. After that its either shipped to easter yuuroop, or sold tu Ahmed who wants to share his wealth, skills and goodwill with his new homeland.

I.e: no one gives a crap what happens to the piece of shit after the warranty ends.
>>
because they're german^TM and german cars are supposed to be the hottest shit
when was the last time some girl's panties dropped at the sight of an opel?
it's all about the badge
>>
>>16726671
>Germans make loud obnoxious cars that make big numbers (bcuz muh numbers and Burgerkangs)
>get angry when someone is being loud and obnoxious

Pottery
>>
>>16730005

But Opel is "German", just like Jaguar and Land Rover are "British".
>>
>>16730040
>engineered in germany
>manufactured in germany
explain
>>
>>16730017
>>Germans make loud obnoxious cars that make big numbers
that would be Americans, Germans usually go for small numbers (laptimes, emissions, cw, number of cupholders, greasyness of the fingers of the guy in the production line).
>>
>>16730053
foreign ownership
>>
>>16730096
okay, opel is american then
>>
>>16730113
exactly, it's shit
>>
>>16727911

Mongrels don’t count. Next you’ll say mullatoes and happas are European too...
>>
>>16730153

So are most things European, you’re point being?
>>
>>16727793
turkbro?

lowkey i'm tired of seeing 320i and C180's with Msport/amg packs around school
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.