[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RedPill the GS40/o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0845.jpg (123KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
123KB, 600x341px
Hello auto bots I was wondering the goods and bads of owning these GS400. Should I buy one or save up a bit for a GS430? Anything I should look into before buying? Any caution or precaution ? I'm thinking of buying this or a IS300
>>
only buy this if you are a nig or an asian wearing a snapback
>>
>>16725964
>only buy this if you are a nig or an asian wearing a snapback
Well dont only buy this because of these reasons. Don't get me wrong he is spot on with his stereotypes but the GS Series and IS300 are great cars.
>>
personally i would skip the GS and just get an '04-06 LS430. the GS didn't sell all that great and good used examples are pretty hard to find.
>>
>>16725964
God somebody needs to get the children off of this board.
Seriously though op I've driven one of these and the ride is maximum comfy, also the 2j delivera power and reliability pretty well.
If you can afford to get one that wasn't abused or cancerstanced I don't see why not.
>>
Front lower ball joints and caster arm bushings suck from the factory
Alternator tends to short out from leaky ps pumps on the gs400 models
Throttle body actuator motor tends to go out on gs300s
Abs pump tends to go out on both models
And the door lock actuator motors will need a replacement.. Its not a matter of if theyll die its when.

Other than that theyre great and the engines and trannys are strong as hell when left stock
T. Former gs400 owner
>>
AROUND WHITES

LOSE YOUR RIGHTS

WHY ARE ALL WHITE PEOPLE RACIST
>>
>>16727753
Wrong board snowflake
>>
>>16727641
>T. Former gs400 owner

GS400guy? Is that you?
>>
>>16727762
Who?
>>
>>16727641
But I mean it's all easy to fix and replace right? Might as well make the suspension better. Also are they the same problems for the 430 as well? Not sure which engine spec to get
>>
>>16727905
some middle aged stance fag that used to shit up /o/
>>
Why not the gs350? It makes just as much power as the 430 and is more fuel efficient.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.