[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually giving a decent cushion between me and the car in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 552x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 552x681px
>actually giving a decent cushion between me and the car in front of me instead of tailgating at 70 mph like a retard
>some faggot slips between me and the other car
>>
Too much of a gap, leave 3/4ths of a carlength and if someone indicates to merge just move up so you can just see the leading car's rear wheels.
>>
>>16718422

>implying they ever indicate

its literally impossible to keep a safe follow distance without cunts slipping in between, especially in a lineup for an exit that they don't want to wait in. i fucking hate it.
>>
>>16718422
If you're giving less than a car length's space there's no way any human being is able to react fast enough to stop if they slam on their brakes for whatever reason.
>>
>>16718440

Please let all tractor trailer drivers know this.

Had a canuck on my ass on the way home today, less than half a car most of the time, hauling a flatbed apparently at the height limit full of wood, at 55 MPH. Fun times.

Cool rig otherwise though. Straight stacks, not overly loud, tasteful lights, and you could see the bumper tilt sideways a few inches as he hit each gear coming off a stop light.
>>
>>16718407
Let me guess, California? That shit happens all the time
>>
>>16718470
drive faster faggot
>>
>>16718502

Difficult to do when you're #7 in a line of 30.
>>
>>16718437
if they're pulling up from the other lane quickly, 99% of the time they're going to switch lanes in front of you or wherever the clear route is.

you gotta learn how to predict everyone else's behaviour
>>
>>16718407
It's usually those cocksuckers causing 99% of the traffic by changing lanes every 30 seconds. The only thing worse might be the douchebag with the obama bumper sticker doing 55 in the left lane. Also, some tell the assholes in the right lane who floor it right before I'm gonna merge to die in a fire.
>>
>>16718407
>mfw i'm always one of those faggots
>>
>>16718437
>cunts slipping in between
A slippery cunt. Don't ya just hate a slippery cunt? What do you with a slippery cunt?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.